1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pre planned by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

LOL.

Be honest, you don't care about the rest of the team or the owner. As long as Harden is gone, you're ECSTATIC. Like I said, enjoy the irrelevancy b/c it's gonna be that way for a LONG while.

HP3 likes this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh bro insider news, Fertitta is selling the team, thanks bro. We all feel better.

3. Asian Sensation

Been on ClutchCity/ClutchFans since 1997/1998. I don’t have to prove my fandom to you or anyone else. With that said yes, yes I am ecstatic bum ass Harden is on his way out! I hope his fanbois follow him. Ps time for a new avatar bud.

4. Asian Sensation

All you’ve been doing is b****ing all day. I know your lover is gone but guess what your complaining and shitty attitude isn’t keeping your boi here.

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You know why people used to be fans of teams and now they are fans of players instead of teams?

Yeah, I really get that now. Owners are the problem.

With Rudy T and Harden gone, and the team not even playing in its symbolic city... What am I a fan of? I'm gonna sit here and rationalize "business is business"? Lol is that something to pay money to cheer for?

This thing is about joy and winning. Tilman isn't. He's a loser. I don't **** with losers.

He must go. His cheapness is not even our biggest obstacle. His energy is infesting our team like a virus. Yes men all over the place, people who would be so lucky to have their jobs.

joshuaao, fckbandwagons and HP3 like this.
  6. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Pure delusion. One second round berth is the highlight of our franchise in the 15 years before Harden. That's the only future you can expect when he's gone.

MarioKissoDeath, Reeko and HP3 like this.
  7. Asian Sensation

Is Harden immune to Father Time or something and going to play forever?

Whether it’s tomorrow, a week from today or 5 or so years from now he’ll be gone one way or another. No point in keeping him around to be First or 2nd round fodder.

8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I love sports but it's entertainment to me, much like how I treat shows or technology. If the product was great once but now sucks, I'm not going keep watching or buying it. Im not rooting for a brand of car or phone company or even a Democrat or replubican label... So why should I do so with sports.

That said I have a lot of respect for my friends who are die hard fans of teams, but I haven't been one since I was a kid.

Mathloom likes this.
  9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Don't insult Satan like that.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Once Harden forced the Westbrook trade there was nothing that could be done to salvage the situation.

Do you really think Les tells Harden to piss off when he demands CP3 be dumped for Westbrook?

That's the one action that led to all the rest. Listening to Harden is what put the Rockets where they are now... and I don't think there's many owners who wouldn't have listened to their superstar player in that situation.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don’t understand the blind worship of James as well as obsession with him beyond his rocket days. But yea in Brooklyn the media is def gonna slurp

He’s a choker with a shitty diva attitude that wants to play GM, play with his buddy, demand super max money, treat his teammates like crap and then force his way out when his inevitable friend trade doesn’t work out. **** him and all the dumbasses that have blasted the real fans on this board for calling him out for who he really is.

like I said, the real fans will be here for the rebuild

#51 LosPollosHermanos, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    joshuaao and Bobbythegreat like this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I will always be a Harden fan for his time in Houston. 2nd best Rocket ever. No question about it. Having said that...the end is ugly, and he's hurt his Houston legacy. I hope he wins a ring, though.

Like you said...I will be here for the rebuild. But with Tilman at the helm I have no faith in this franchise ever competing for titles again.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Keeping Westbrook and trading Harden would be literally the worst timeline. No wah Tillman would go that route. Of Harden is traded, both are gone and we get a massive haul of young players and picks... I hope at least.

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It’s amazing how tilly manage to screw this up. He coulda just played it safe and made more money in the end too. He’s the definition of short sided moves and blinded by arrogance

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Should have known we were in for a bad time when Silver allowed such a leveraged sale. He just wanted that sweet, sweet $2B valuation. Didn't care that Tilman couldn't afford it.

joshuaao likes this.
  16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I know Right. We hadn't won a title since 1995. Who's to blame? (It's not Harden) They can't build championship teams in this city. And Tillman isn't going to change that.

Pandaemonaeon likes this.
  17. HP3

HP3 Member

You have no evidence for htis.

Tillman is on record as forcing that trade through.

You are caping for the owner.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No evidence?

Like Harden saying he knows exactly what needs to be done right before CP3, who Harden didn't get along with, was pushed out in a trade for one of Harden's friends....a deal Harden was very in favor of?

Yes, Tilman forced the trade through at the behest of Harden. What owner would have told their superstar player to piss off in that situation?

I get that it's popular to whine about Fertitta, but he didn't do anything Les wouldn't have done.

Harden destroyed the franchise by trying to play GM. The owner could have told him to stay in his lane, but that would have just led to Harden demanding a trade earlier.

When your superstar player starts with the diva BS it's a no win situation.

J.R. likes this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

Yup no evidence.

That is not evidence. Thats a sound bite.

Morey could have. Its has been said multiple times here that Harden was okay with the trade not comint through. But then TILLMAN AND HIS SON interfered.

Once again you are caping for TIllman. James Harden has blame and all of this trade stuff is messy but the majority is not on him. Im done with this.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol whatever spin you think you have to put on it i guess. I'm not going to ignore context of what happened in order to whine about Fertitta unfairly. I'm sure he'll actually do enough things to justify the whining, there's no need to blame him for a no win situation he was put in by a diva superstar trying to play GM.