1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Woj) Harden turned down $50 million a year extension wants to be traded to Nets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Dude on the Hawks forum:

My guy thinks HOU is giving him false information based on what he's hearing around the league. HOU might run it back but he thinks they are lying that Harden is fine in Houston. In fact, saying it's just Harden's people is not accurate based on what some agents and players are saying who are saying Harden wants out of HOU. Also, too much is not being made of Westbrook from HOU who also wants out.

Based on what he's getting, Houston a clean slate they can do with Philly outside of Embiid and trading for Westbrook. Considering Houston doesn't have any bad contracts outside of Westbrook, that doesn't mean much. I mean, Philly got most of the bad deals, lol. But what he's hearing from others, not HOU is that it will be a massive draft assets, Ben Simmons, and role players (Richardson, Thybulle, Milton, etc) deal. Houston doesn't want contracts at all. They would to flip everyone but Ben Simmons like OKC. I feel for Silas, this could end up being a rebuilding job. The biggest issue is there are those in the org who think this will be a lost year and a strong draft class. Make trades for 2021 1st rounders (Thybulle and Covington) and move on. You have those who feel like the offer will be there next year, why trade now is what he's hearing based on HOU. From HOU, they are talking run it back but he said Houston has been in trade talks with Philly. Mainly about Horford/Thybulle but PHI thinks the door isn't close to make a move for Harden soon.

Westbrook

His trade market is beyond ass man. Houston has called damn near everyone about him. He only has two suitors. New York and Charlotte. Charlotte is said to be the most serious. They are open to trading 2nd rounders with expirings. New York is only open to a Julius Randle deal where Houston saves a lot of cap space. Houston reached out to Atlanta to see if there is interest as Westbrook mentioned Atlanta as a team of interest but Atlanta declined the offer. The Atlanta news is not new to me but Charlotte and NY is. There is outside voices saying that HOU could keep him and trade him right around the trade deadline where his market is just much higher and maybe they can get a 1st from a PG needy team. The issue is his contract. No one wants it but Charlotte and NY and even they don't really want it.

(Clippers also have no interest in Russ, only George wants him, they're actually pissed they couldn't get CP3)

#81 Vivi, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  2. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

I need new ideas on repainting my court. Just did a custom court with the adidas harden logo at center court in ketchup and mustard colors

maybe Scrooge Medici?

3. beardsanity713

As great as Harden is he didn't do all he could to win here he refused to adapt his game to a team concept to win instead he got his stats up and folded at times when it mattered in the playoffs was passive or a no show in some big games threw temper tantrums when guys held him accountable. Granted some of his teammates didn't show up at times but its up to the star player and coach to make sure guys are involved and engaged. Love JH but after all the city and team has done for his career he decides to bail after getting his bff traded here. Good riddance. Hope the team gets the best value for him and dnt concede to demands. Not caping for TF but JH does absolutely deserve some blame in why the team is currently in this state.

arabrocket likes this.
  4. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

DeBeards and Ramo$e like this.
  5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

So Tillman decided the best way to fix this issue is to treat a grown ass man like one of his spoiled kids?

“I don’t want to be a Rocket anymore”
    “No no no...let...let me throw more money at you”

split41, cebunit and Yung-T like this.
  6. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Dying at tilmen thinking he can buy off harden all of a sudden. Harden wants to be a champion not some penny pinching bum

split41 likes this.
  7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Damn y'all turned on him quick.

I was always a non-believer that Harden could do it as a #1 guy, but I never hated the man personally lol. Regardless of how this turned out, this man made Houston a dark horse and a legit contender some seasons almost the past decade.

8. PWR

PWR Member

I doubt anyone gets traded, but if you really want to be traded... fine. But, it won't be to Brooklyn or Philly. They have nothing I want other than KD and Joel. Now, Boston and Miami have quite a few players and picks I want.

Pringles and bballjunkie like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

a lot of clowns on here have been wanting Harden gone for the longest, so don’t start b*tching and crying now

you’ll get your wish and we can go back to being irrelevant and hoping for the 8th seed 5 years from now

10. ICEibuPROfen

ICEibuPROfen Member

11. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol, I love the responses too. "WE GAVE HARDEN EVERYTHING" loooooooooooool, bro we would be irrelevant without Harden(and Morey.) Fans are so entitled. Harden gave us 8 years dude. Tillman came in and decimated our whole franchise

12. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

What site is this

13. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Lmao for anybody who doesn't know what that cap means. He saying he is being lied on. Fake news

14. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

15. Homey the Clown

Don't even care anymore at this point. This is Fertitta's team now so this is par for the course. Fk it.

16. treyk3

treyk3 Member

so why is Feigen in on it now too?

Rockets trying to tarnish his name?

he is the spokesperson.

Pringles and Rudyc281 like this.
  17. Vivi

Vivi Member

18. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

is it cap or no cap doe lowkey fr bruh

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Lets be honest, Harden is not winning in Houston... He can go where ever he wants, we owe him that much after never putting real talent around him other than Paul........ If he wants Brooklyn let him go for whatever... We aren't going anywhere any time soon.... Wouldn't mind Simmons thou.

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

exactly

Harden is supposed to stay here until the end of his contract wasting away what’s left of his prime with Tilman?

look at how fast fans switch up, but these same fans are the ones who Harden is supposed to be loyal to :rolleyes:

split41, BeBreezy, pr0wler and 3 others like this.