1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parler... the new retrumplican safe zone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jun 25, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Not on the source. On the actual election results. Do it this way. Less than 12%, I win. 20%, you win, 12-19.9, we both lose.

This is what we agreed on right? Let’s wait until next month when we have the final results. You and I just need to come up with the sources that we can agree upon. Anyway, don’t sweat it, if you’re disputing it, I will make good and honor our bet.

One thing though, PM me so that I can pay you directly. I don’t want Clutchfans to have a single dime of my money, you can do with it whatever you like. This place is without honor, when they can have low life scumbags like Nachobidness and Malakas running around wishing death on our president and getting away with it.

I don’t blame these two losers, they are emotionally wrecked and have TDS really badly, I blame Clutch and his henchmen for not enforcing the rules that they’ve made up. That tells me they’re enablers and they hate Mr Trump just as much as these two losers I have mentioned.

Anyway, I’ll wait until they called the elections next month and settle up with you one way or another, and good riddance to this liberal jerkoff paradise.

2. generalthade_03

So far, more than a few Demonrats have wished death on our president and still running loose around here?

Wait for it cheaters, the fat lady is just warming up her cords.

#162 generalthade_03, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Nope... you agreed (as a matter of fact it was your suggestion) to pay directly to this site. That's what we'll do. If you want to renege do it publicly, either pay the site or back out of the bet. And, you really think any source is going to show Trump won 20+% of the black vote?

4. generalthade_03

So this is what it feels like when a turd is beings protected? I don’t blame you though, a vile ******* is always gonna be vile. I blame Clutch and his henchmen for allowing maggots like you running around here unchecked.

As far AZ, one word: CHEATING

5. generalthade_03

Like I’ve said, you can pay this site if you want, the money is yours to do with whatever you wish, but if you feel strongly about it, I will pay this site directly then. We are not done yet, wait for it, this election is far from over. You would be surprised with the amount of cheating that’s been going on, why in such a hurry? Don’t tell me because the fake news media have been jamming it down your throat?

I will come up with the sources when the election is confirmed, and if you still disputing it, I will honor our bet.

Astrodome likes this.
  6. bobrek

Can you find one site that currently shows Trump got more that 12% of the black vote?

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. It is over, except for the crying .

Invisible Fan likes this.
  8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

my trump supporting cousin announced last week that he is ditching facebook and moving to parler because facebook is anti-free speech. he is still on facebook though.

London'sBurning likes this.
  9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Hey @Clutch where do I apply to be a henchman?

durvasa likes this.
  10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I see you take after your leader in making claims without evidence to back it up. This is where we're at. Facts and logical arguments don't matter. Just bludgeon people with baseless assertions and a fair number of credulous people will just accept it.

11. generalthade_03

Be patient grasshopper, cheaters will be exposed.

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That's not how this should work. If you make a claim, you must have evidence for that claim. You don't make a claim, and then wait for the evidence to come to light.

If you have the evidence, present it. If you don't, then you shouldn't make the claim. It is as simple as that.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Still gathering evidence?

14. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Useful advice for you. Literally none of that is on my feed unless one of the people I follow specifically makes a post about it.

15. generalthade_03

You sound just like CNN...where is the proof, where is the proof...on the night of the election. I told you to be patient. Investigations need
    time.

The US Army just seized a server in Germany. Like I’ve said, be patient grasshopper.

16. generalthade_03

Yes, but I’ll just wait when the investigations revealed all the shenanigans and cheating from the Demonrats.

17. generalthade_03

A server in Germany had been seized. A good appetizer?

18. generalthade_03

He’s still taking applications. Remember, los pollos hermanos got the job, and promptly goes around threatening to ban people.

19. bobrek

I call BS. Point me to one link that shows a reputable source that shows Trump got 20+% of the black vote.

20. hooroo

hooroo Member

FrontRunner likes this.