1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Media really pushing the trade Harden narrative

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, Nov 15, 2020.

1. pass_to_Hakeem

Only thing that is bothering me.... WOJ’s tweets mentioning Harden and the words “trade” and “Brooklyn”..... 99.9.% of the time ol Woj is right

2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What was MDA claim to fame when he got here? Top offense? Ok, We accomplished that. Did he win a ring here? He was only close because of Harden and CP3 not because of his coaching. If he was any kind of coach he would have found a way to get it done when CP3 went down. That's what happens when you don't play your bench all season they don't know what to do, that's also what happen when you over extend your starters minutes to make up for the lack of coaching. They get tired and start shooting flat shots in the playoffs! Am I missing anything? lol MDA was a gimmick to keep you fair weather fans happy. I don't care about names I want results. Also simply put, Morey didn't make this franchise this franchise made Morey. Never forget that. This franchise was historic before him and will be historic without him. Maybe the picture should be for you! You know, you pulling your head out of Morey and MDA ass. Guy couldn't even land a head coach job somewhere else. You guys love being 2nd best as long as have you top offense. oh brother....

#22 Ramo$e, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    pippsux likes this.
  3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

He already did a repost to clarify, stating they have never engaged, not once yet.

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I don't think he ever had control .... it was a disaster before he got the job. The dominoes just hadn't fallen yet.

D-rock likes this.
  5. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

We always want to think that our star is the perfect one
    But even LeBron needed it to get his first title, and he is better than Harden.

BUT, I do agree it seems the media is pushing to far on this trade.
    Time will tell if its true or not.

D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think he didn't expect Morey to leave this year, and not finding another job that easily, that slippery eel.

That changed the circumstance and narrative entirely.

He wants to give Silas a chance but he also doesn't want to turn his back on Russ, at least hearing him out on his plans.

So he probably told his agent to tell the media he is staying put until the cataclysm happens, and it is likely it happens with a Russ trade.

7. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Not sure why you would say this. Seems to me Harden has wanted a super-team in Houston ever since he got here.

So have I actually.

D-rock and Nook like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lol, who wouldn’t? It’s pretty hard to not be better than better Bickerstaff.

and Stone has to answer directly to Tilman...disaster

D-rock and MettaWorldPete like this.
  9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

For all of their faults I can’t really blame ESPN for this one. If you can’t see the writing on the wall I don’t know what to tell you. Yes... Harden probably does want to win here but he also wants to win at a high level more than anything, and there is good reason to believe this roster has plateaued.

The day we made the Westbrook trade I told my friends at the bar that night that this is the beginning of the end of Hardens tenure as a Rocket because you only make a trade that stupid if you are desperate to keep him another year... another year has passed, the trade didn’t pan out(actually it was worse than I imagined) and here we are.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm ready for this to be over. Harden will always be the second best Rocket of all time but his LeBroning cost us our flexibility.

RKREBORN, Rudyc281 and Ramo$e like this.
  11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What lol Why you making stuff up? He is the owner. He has to answer directly to Tilman? What kind of junk is that? That has to be the dumbest stuff I heard on here in a while wow. You guys are starting that same crap ya'll did with MDA and Morey. Silas is the Coach period. Not anyone else and Tilman is the Owner that's it. If Morey doesn't want to answer to anyone he needs to buy his own team then he can have the ultimate say. Such clowns.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

What are u talking about? Yes, Stone answers to Tilman. Tf?

13. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not more than any other team would. You spread propaganda.

14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

You guys are so self deprecating. It's pretty sad actually.

15. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

It's not hard to be better than MDA. All his star players do all the work. He has run out of excuses. He has been exposed on numerous occasions. He doesn't coach.

16. pippsux

pippsux Member

Exactly!

Ramo$e likes this.
  17. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’re delusional

Tilman is the worst kind of owner because he’s clueless and cheap yet actively tries to meddle

Tilman is the reason we end up giving away 4 picks for Westbrook who we’re now looking to find a suitable trade partner for not even a year later...

but nah, this organization is in a great place right now...no issues whatsoever...it’s just the media hating and making a big deal out of nothing

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

20. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Is that what your heard on the internet? lol Regardless what happens it was time to move on anyway.