1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What form of unity is Joey B. speaking of?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jcee15, Nov 13, 2020.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

You’re so immersed in white culture you can’t see the forest for the trees.
    Whose ideas were penned on the bill of rights and the constitution? I can apply for general labor and start today.

2. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I for one hope Asian, Indian, Native American, Hispanic, black people, and secure white men rail all the white women with their seed...and raise wholesome families not built on hate but love.

3. jcee15

1. Why add anymore crime to the mix? Decrease in crime, lol. Are they gonna observe and report?
    2. Inflation
    Women vote for open borders subconsciously because it increases their sexual market. They don’t even resist when their men are conquered. No loyalty.
    He spoke about racial diversity in the context of a decline in white demographics and said that it wasn’t a bad thing. You’re defending that? And calling me divisive?

4. biina

biina Member

and yet your stupid senator-elect cant do it.

Is taming what you call going into another person's land and taking it by force? Is that your term for massacring indigenous populations? You are really quite the sick idiot. But then, maybe we should follow your logic and also say the immigrants are now 'taming' america, saving it from sick idiots like you.

BTW Tuberville did not tame even the ground he stands on and I really dont have a problem with him being clueless. But I do have an issue with racist idiots like you and with those thousands who voted for his imcompetent ass. Your type of ignorance is what is killing this country.

DVauthrin likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is no such thing as white culture. There might be Irish culture, French culture, German culture, Swedish, Danish etc. They are all different.

2. The constitution was the founding of our nation not the building of it. If we stopped there, America would have vanished a long time ago. What built and strengthened our nation and gave America what culture we do have comes in large part from immigrants, African-Americans, etc. That is true of the music, food, dance, clothing, etc. that comprises the elements of American culture.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You are claiming that white people are the victims of this crime. Are you suggesting that white people are less likely to report crimes committed against them if its by an immigrant? What is your evidence that immigration has resulted in overall increased crime rates against white people?

The numbers are real wages (i.e. adjusted for inflation).

A decline in white population relative to total population isn't necessarily a bad thing, and advocating for it is only divisive if the argument for doing so is that white people are somehow, in and of themselves, undesirable. That is not his argument. He is arguing for the desirability of diversity, not the undesirability of a particular demographic group.

You, on the other hand, are asserting the undesirability of non-white demographic groups. So, yes, I'm calling your views divisive. You are claiming that more non-white people is necessarily an attack against white people. That is pitting whites against non-whites, quite explicitly.

DVauthrin and AkeemTheDreem86 like this.
  7. jcee15

Well I think that immigrants are white supremacists. And I have no idea what senator you’re even talking about.

8. jcee15

1. Then why aren’t I identified as French-American? In the U.S whites regardless of ethnicity are called white.
    2. We’ll never agree.

9. biina

biina Member

I think you are too stupid to think

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Y'all really need to learn when to mock vs rationally engage.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@jcee15 @dachuda86 and @Senator are too insecure, stupid, and lazy to compete with immigrants

FranchiseBlade and gifford1967 like this.
  12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This.

14. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I mean it's a bit of an irrational fear in my opinion to worry about the doom of white people through good old fashioned consensual ****ing. Not a firing squad. Not internment camps. Not infected blankets through trade. Not slavery. Not any of the atrocities previous predominantly white populations did to their different skin colored contemporaries. Just plain old consensual ****ing through multiple generations that results in a less clear shade of skin color to their offspring. That's the fear. It's a stupid fear to have in my opinion. jcee needs to develop some game, worry about his own sex life, and stop worrying about other people's sex lives. It's very unhealthy.

Never mind that interracial couples fall in love all the time and raise wonderful kids that go on to become successful adults. It's their skin color he's concerned with. As far as cultural preservation goes, that's on the parents and what the children choose to absorb in their own identity. It's really not much different from the fear 1st generation immigrants that live in a foreign land have. Often times, they too, worry that their 2nd generation offspring will lose their parent's cultural identity and become too assimilated to their foreign country's cultural norms. But that's up to the individual what they choose to carry on from their progeny's culture. You can't control what people are attracted to. You can't control what people think and choose to absorb in their own identity. You can't legislate that.

15. jcee15

None atm.

I’ll check it out. In the meantime:
    https://cis.org/Immigrations-Impact-US-Workers
    For reasons explained in greater detail in the NRC report, the aggregate size of the wage gains for more educated workers should be larger than the aggregate losses suffered by Americans at the bottom of the labor market, thereby generating a net gain for natives overall. The NRC’s findings mean that the wages of workers without a high school degree are $13 billion lower because of immigration, while the wages of other natives are roughly $19 billion higher, for a net gain of $6 billion. Of course, as a share of their income, the losses to less-educated natives are much larger than the gains to other workers. And as share of the total economy the gain is extremely small. The two Harvard economists who did the NRC’s labor market analysis argued that the benefit to natives, relative to the nation’s $8 trillion economy at that time, was “minuscule.”24 However, it should also be noted that while the effect on natives overall may be minuscule, the immigrants themselves benefit substantially by coming here.

What is his or your evidence of the benefits of diversity?
    https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
    The most well known study in this literature is Putnam (2007). Putnam, a Harvard political scientist, analyzed a set of over 40 regions across the united states and looked at how ethnic diversity related to various measures of “social capital”. He built a regression model that held regional differences in age, poverty, crime, and other variables, constant and found that the more ethnically diverse a region was the lower its level of social capital was. In particular, Putnam found that the more diverse a community was the less trust residents reported having in their neighbors, the less people trusted local government and media, the less people voted, the less people gave to charity, the less people worked on community projects, and the fewer friends people had. Perhaps most strikingly, people in diverse communities were less happy overall and less satisfied with their lives.

16. jcee15

Then why do they come to white lands?

17. jcee15

You need to brush up on anthropology
    You can absolutely brainwash attraction.

IBTL and AkeemTheDreem86 like this.
  18. jcee15

@durvasa is the only person with an open mind in here

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

1. First generation immigrants can be referred to as French-American. Calling whites white isn't a reference to their culture.
    2. Like I said, study a little history.

DVauthrin and London'sBurning like this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

There is no such thing as white lands.