1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russ claims recent reports fabricated on IG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 13, 2020.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Like I said, Hardhead is the problem. Paul was the answer.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He's right. Usually where there's smoke......

csc177 likes this.
  3. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

....there's Kendrick Perkins blowing smoke?

clos4life, D-rock and coachbadlee like this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

Both Harden and Westbrook are unhappy, doubt the willingness of Tilman to spend to contend and question him as a person. Harden is probably just as pissed about PJ as PJ is. I do believe Westbrook does not like playing next to Harden anymore, but that has nothing to do with him as a person. Accountability might be an issue, but that's not enough to warrant a trade demand. It's all Tilman and it sucks.

clos4life and D-rock like this.
  5. jb86

jb86 Member

It does feel like the media wants our stars to go somewhere else. I hate it when the media does this. They always take shots at the rockets. I guess we the city that they love to hate. The rockets need to embrace being the villains of the league.

clos4life and D-rock like this.
  6. Newlin

Newlin Member

In order for us to keep all of those picks we would have to have the most epic tank job in the history of sports. It would have to be even more epic than the Astros tank job. It’s really hard to be that bad for that long. Could Tilman do it? Maybe he could!

7. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

But the quickest he can leave under his own power is at the end of his contract. He demand a trade, but how do you think Fern t*** will react to that? "You're my money-maker for this financial boondoggle I'm in. No way you're going anywhere."

D-rock likes this.
  8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Seems like he’s saying the fabricated part of the rift between James and himself not the part about wanting out. I never thought there was problems with their relationship or not wanting to play together. I think both want out due to ownership and the FO not because of one another.

harold bingo, TexasRedd and YOLO like this.
  9. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

This story is posted in its entirety all over cf’s since it came out on Tuesday. It didn’t come out yesterday. It’s in the Russ wants out thread. Page 9 post 170/171. Shams/iko’s/amick’s report is completely separated with Stephen A’s

Deckard and D-rock like this.
  11. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

I remember when we were celebrating something as pedestrian as getting out of the first round after 12 years of being utter dogshit, that's how low we had gotten. These pampered ****s decrying how "terrible" today is obviously don't know or have forgotten just how bad it can really get.

12. csc177

csc177 Member

Um. yes.

You CLEARLY haven’t learned.

13. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

I'm curious what "accountability" Russ is looking for from Harden. Harden's the only one that showed for the entire year. Stepped it up another level in the bubble. Russ showed up 2 months in Jan-Feb and then a complete no show in the bubble and playoffs. Get off your high horse Russ. Same goes for Rivers, House, and EGo.

D-rock and fckbandwagons like this.
  14. csc177

csc177 Member

Exactly. These stories don’t come out of no where without there being an inkling of truth.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Has he refuted any of this? No. Ok. people in here acting like anything actually has changed since it was reported 2 days ago. Bye Felicia

16. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey, you may soon have your young players and picks and a Decade of the Process to groove on.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

But was Goodwill wrong? (or do we now not believe ch44) :oops:

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Or rivers.

19. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think a lot of these guys make **** up that's likely to be true. Just because you got it right doesn't mean you aren't full of ****. I can tell you "sources close to the president have reached out to me and told me he's not going to concede the election." Even if I'm right I still made it up. Goodwill and Perkins have both said some stuff that was just plain wrong, off the top of my head Perkins was spouting nonsense about how you can't conduct your coaching search without consulting your players and that's why they're unhappy. We know for a fact that Harden and Westbrook were consulted on the coaching hire and they were involved every step of the way...unless like 20 other reports have all been made up.

All that being said, he's not even denying the rumors, as many others in this thread have pointed out. He is still unhappy, doesn't like the offense, doesn't like the culture, and wants to be traded. Pay attention and notice that he hasn't disputed any of the other reports going around, only this specific one that he and Harden don't want to play with each other.

34to11 likes this.
  20. roslolian

roslolian Member

Not just that the other 2 picks (forgot which 2) dont transfer to another year meaning if they fall within the protection we dont have to give anything up the folowing year. It is def overblown people just dont bother to do any research.