1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NEXT GEN Gaming Console, PS5 and Xbox Series X news/upates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by noize, Mar 17, 2020.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

****ing Bots i swear to Christ.

Yung-T, tmoney1101 and Ziggy like this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Walmart is ****ing me as well. Gang gang.

Yung-T and tmoney1101 like this.
  3. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Have it in the cart now so those people who did last time was the ones who checked out lol. Yeah bots are killing this experience.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

That wont save you son.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I had it in my cart from the 11am and it stayed in there for a while as "out of stock", but it was cleared by 2pm.

7. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Haha i got the ps4 Pro last time.

Hey it is saying 2 day delivery ? It wants to keep changing to Dec. 1.

8. Le$$

Le$$ Member

That is complete bs scalpers trying to upsale on ebay. Should be illegal and banned.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Yeah there is no chance of getting this today, probably waste of time.

10. Le$$

Le$$ Member

For real thou man. This is stupid. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yung-T, peleincubus and Blatz like this.
  11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Gotta stay on top of twitter man. That’s how I was feeling on the first night of preorders. Kept striking out but eventually got a hit.

In hindsight what was looked at as a ****ed up roll out might have been better because the randomness might have thrown a wrench into the bots work.

12. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

You neckbeards crashed Wal Marts site for the 5pm batch lol

13. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I have rx 580 8 gig card with ryzen processor and i have a ps4 pro. Honestly next gen patches will come out early in 2021 for pc games. I really dont need this console, i sure is hell not going to fight walmart cart all day. Im done lol

What i do find funny is these idiots paying 1k for one on ebay just so there precious little boy can have next gen. Look you can build a next gen pc for 600 with a really good graphics card. This is kinda foolish to buy this console right now. They are taking people to the cleaners. Trust me im a pc gamer..

14. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

I offer a message of hope... I managed to bag a PS5 today, and my brother managed to get it from the most recent Walmart batch. So it is indeed possible to get it without being a bot.

Personally I did not get it from Walmart, I got it from here:
    https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/ps5

...which seems to indicate there should be more stock tomorrow.

I recommend that site in particular because it actually requires you to be logged in to your PSN account to even add the thing to your cart, so that is probably a bit more of a barrier than for buying from a retailer. They seemed to actually be stocked for an entire 5-6 minutes before running out today.

Tips: make sure to add address / payment method ahead of time, as the site explicitly says your unit isn't reserved until you are completely checked out. Also, it will log you out after a period of inactivity, so make sure you're refreshing on the regular.

Yung-T, RC Cola, Blatz and 3 others like this.
  15. tmoney1101

My ps5 with all my games came in and I’m just sitting here with Sesame Street on the screen until my daughter to goes to bed. Thinking about giving her a shot of yellow rose to speed up the process.

Yung-T likes this.
  16. tmoney1101

That’s Sony’s site. If anyone has them it’ll be them. Last night people were having success because they were putting people in a queue. It may take over an hour but I think that’s peoples best best.

17. Beezy

Beezy Member

The Astro's Playland freebie game is actually a pretty good Mario style game. It's designed to show off all the features of the controller. The fidelity of the vibration and haptic feedback is definitely cool.

I plugged in my external SSD that had some PS4 games on it to try them out. Load times are better than when using the same drive on my original PS4, but they're not super fast. I checked out God of War and Avengers, which both ran at 60 FPS. Just Cause 3, which ran like ass on the PS4, is capped at 30 FPS (like many older games) and doesn't turn into a slideshow when stuff starts blowing up.

18. Omer

Omer Member

Anyone have luck getting it from Walmart? Tried 4 times today, site crashed everytime. Said OOS a couple times after I got to the delivery address part.

19. tmoney1101

Did you download god of war from ps+ or did you already have the disk? I’m waiting on 50 gig cod update to download.

20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

You asshats with your new systems and joy are really...

[​IMG]