1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the leak?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Nov 12, 2020.

?

Who among us is the leak?

1. MDA

14.0%
  2. Morey

45.6%
  3. Other

40.4%
  1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

LMFAO

omgTHEpotential likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

What about this situation is illogical? The team and organization is not in a good place, that’s pretty evident.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

or it could just be disgruntled players and fired assistant coaches airing out dirty laundry, but CF loves their conspiracies I guess

HP3 and YOLO like this.
  4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not good but not the worse either. What's illogical you ask? This whole made up situation. There's still no confirmation any of this is true to begin with. Morey used to be the one who came out and denied these type of things. What's pretty evident is how you believe things would be leaked isn't how it would done at all. People don't leak targeted attacks, that too obvious. Beside what you suggested to be leaked is something Harden probably knows already.

5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Here is what you fundamentally get wrong.

Power

The fact that multiple ppl all have their stories told not independently but together. The fact that players from Years ago have complaints coming out just now? No one is blaming Tilman all of a sudden?

Someone who is very good at chess understands the power of narrative.

fckbandwagons and Ramo$e like this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Morey has moved on to bigger and better things. He has no reason to leak any Rockets news.

Plus I would bet it's multiple leakers. Players' agents most of all, then players' friends.

REEKO_HTOWN, YOLO and Ramo$e like this.
  7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

This....We are competitive and can cause problems for their narrative driven teams. Of course they want to break this team up. They want our players.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

nobody said it’s the worst...it’s clearly pretty bad tho, that shouldn’t even be debatable

The situation is made up how? Russ is actually really happy here and has never indicated that he wants to leave? The organization and the team is actually in a great place and the media is hating?

Idk what you’re talking about with the bolded sentences

So Harden would then co-ordinate with Morey to have negative things about himself leaked out there instead? That’s supposed to make sense?

YOLO likes this.
  9. topfive

topfive CF OG

5'6" and 250 lbs?

Hey guys, I think we've found our new center!

Ramo$e likes this.
  10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Morey obviously. His plan is James Harden. Always has been.

apollo33 and Ramo$e like this.
  11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Is there any proof what they say is true?

"The situation is made up how? Russ is actually really happy here and has never indicated that he wants to leave? The organization and the team is actually in a great place and the media is hating?"

Last I checked this is a possibility. I don't see any reason to rule it out. Last I checked we were never their favorites for anyone on ESPN with our MDA super small ball, Morey not giving contracts asses. Am I wrong???

Actually I don't know why those sentence were bolded either maybe I hit the button on accident. I don't believe Harden wants anything. I think he is happy having Houston as his team. If Westbrook wants to go he can go. I think he just wants what he wants every time these rumors come up, to be left the F*ck alone. Harden is thankful for Houston as we are thankful for him, he don't seem like the type to leave just to compete he really a believe he can do it with or without anybody that don't want to do it here and I respect that more that KD type of ring chasing. Harden doesn't have anything to do with this.....I don't rule out Morey though, for sure. He couldn't wait to start taking shots, even in 76's media presser. lol

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is there any proof that what they say isn’t true? None of us are there, but that doesn’t stop us from believing what they say about other teams when it comes to turmoil. Why would they be way off with the Rockets? Shams, MacMahon and others are credible and reputable. This isn’t brabra, scoop B, Potato Head, BasketballRehab, or other randos on Twitter claiming to have sources.

The possibility that everything is actually all good with the players and the organization at this point in time seems pretty low. Maybe they can have a good offseason and salvage things by keeping all the guys and getting off to a great start next season.

all I’m saying is that things are not good with this organization at the moment...doesn’t mean Harden is submitting a trade request tomorrow or is seething, but things aren’t good...things keep up like this, and if he doesn’t demand a trade this summer, it will only be a matter of time

YOLO likes this.
  13. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What would give you that impression? I've never seen basketball media dog another team like this one. Why would this be any different? I'm not saying everything is all peachy but it's definitely not what they are trying to make it seem.

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is being reported by Kelly Iko, Shams, and McMahon...they are all respected and credible

I have no reason to believe they are way off when it comes to the problems with this organization

Russ wanting out I have no doubt is true.

things like Ariza being upset with the culture and catering to stars we’ve heard before

PJ being upset about his contract situation I don’t doubt either. It would be weird if he wasn’t upset about it.

we lose both Morey and MDA in 1 summer, and they both don’t leave on good terms

the organization is on a downward spiral

HP3 and YOLO like this.
  15. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

If Morey is the leak trying to leverage Houston, Phili would need to bring a third team into trade.

Houston Out: James/Gordon
    Phil Out: Simmons/Thybulle
    Wash Out: Beal

Houston In: Beal/Simmons
    Phili In: James
    Wash In: Gordon/Thybulle and Phil 2020 1st and a second

Again, if Russ rumor to Hornets OR NY true, send his ass packing too. Get that Hornet 3 or NY 8 and get this New look newly built Rocket team going.

MODS, MY APOLOGIES, I know I keep dropping trades into all these different threads but i just can't help myself!

16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not really. Downward spiral is a bit much. We have our star. We might not be able to something immediate but everything is a go as long Harden here. Morey was going to leave years ago anyway. Tilman only expedited it. Only if you consider MDA and Morey significant. Morey's loss is more impactful than MDA, he was not here that long and Harden has had other coaches before, Harden will be great without MDA just like he was before MDA, and Morey. Plus when coaches don't improve(expand rotations) sometimes it's time to move on. Of course MDA would not come back if Morey was leaving. Morey was the only one impressed by him losing. This may have come out of left field for some but for others we knew Morey wanted to go back East. Morey and MDA were a bad combination. Guess we couldn't get rid of one without the other. So be it.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is it good that the architects of one of the NBA's greatest offenses that won 65 games are gone?

Seems like they were doing really well before there was interference from the owner.

HP3 and Ramo$e like this.
  18. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Tilman is the leak! What a genius and devious plan to be able to have cause to trade all the salaries away, bottom feed for a few years and save a bunch of money! That’s our boy!

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Did I miss the part where MDA made substitutions or in game adjustments and won a championship? 65 wins is nice if you want to win regular season but means nothing when you get eliminated in the playoffs every year. MDA had every opportunity to change it up when Rockets went completely cold when we had Ariza and he was "ice". Instead he continues to put out the same stuff because it won 65 games in the regular season. Unfreaking real! Tilman has had his hand in this mess as well.

#99 Ramo$e, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds like espn has spies
    @Reeko

Ramo$e likes this.