1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Trump Coup underway?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Ahh, gotcha. I stand corrected then. Thanks!

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

So much this...this could all be over if those Republicans came out and stated that Biden was President-elect. Some like Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Sasse, and others have already done so. For the others, they are weakening American Democracy and the safety and security of the citizens by not doing so.

I hope Americans remember this and I hope they make them all pay.

3. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

As far as Mitch, I know Kentucky won’t vote him out, but I hope they keep voting a Dem Governor. Hope he realizes that when he dies (79 and having some issues), he’ll be replaced by a Dem if that stands.

Not to mention that all of his daughters hate his guts.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's absolutely true, but Trump also must believe he can try to convince the state legislators to believe he won and there appoint his electors. If there is a 0.0001% this could work, Trump will pursue it even if it burns everything down.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You mock people for even talking about the subject and at the same time show the reason why we are even talking about it. His cult followers are clearly welcoming Trump to challenge the election.

“let’s let the court process play out” is a pathetic way of deflecting. Trump doesn’t have to concede, but his cult followers also don’t have to openly support his contest and egg him on.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Happily, after Trump is through with this election, the nation may finally demand to get rid of all of this EC archaic nonsense.

7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Curious, the Trump yes man that he is putting in place, will Biden be able to replace them once in power? Wasn't sure if they are career positions and orange man is putting them in so he has inside intel.................I cant believe we are even talking about this BS but dam, hes going to go out in a blaze

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

These nationwide challenges are Q-Anon level masochism. I'm surprised choad isn't 100% on this gravy train.

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Yes, but it could be complicate by the required Senate approval. A President can, and Trump did, get around that with 'temporary' appointments.

Some of Trumps were Temporary for the whole 4 years.

Your answers:
    https://share.america.gov/when-presidents-change-many-workers-will-stay/

It's different for Trump Judges though, many are lifetime appointments and Biden's take Senate approval.

FranchiseBlade and Invisible Fan like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, not mocking anyone. He has been quiet and I like it. If biden gets the states on dec 14, roll with it. I want peace. The left has seemed to have settled down with the rioting and looting and that is a good thing!

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  12. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Quick, someone offer her a lifetime pass at Cracker Barrel, nom nom.

[​IMG]

13. Outlier

Outlier Member

Yeah, because it isn't like there was a reason they were doing it. You people let accountability go when it serves you.

And NO, I'm not implying I support the rioting and looting before you idiots frame it that way. I'm simply shocked how people like yourself have such a blatant disregard of the root issue like it doesn't exist. Like someone said... just casual support for racism. No heart, no compassion.

jboslett, CometsWin, joshuaao and 3 others like this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Only 60% of Republicans? Geeeeez, that's embarrassing man. There's no hope for some people.

RayRay10 and Invisible Fan like this.
  15. Major

Major Member

In many cases, he's putting political loyalists into civil service positions which then are difficult to remove:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/politics/trump-officials-ousted-burrowing/index.html

He's attempting to create the deep state he rants against.

16. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will never understand how so many "conservatives" in this country were willing to burn down the very thing they profess to love at the altar of Donald ****ing Trump.

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the right has not settled down on trying to destroy our country.

trump has not settled down on stirring up all you right-wing nutjobs and still has yet to apologize for saying POWs are not war heroes because they are captured...since today is veterans day it might be a good opportunity for him to do so.

and even after a group of your trump supporter buddies were caught trying to carry out of a plan to kidnap, put on trial and execute a sitting governor trump not only continued to attack her, but he actually mocked her for being put through all this.

CometsWin, RayRay10 and R0ckets03 like this.
  18. biina

biina Member

Cos they are all hypocrites that would do anything for power

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. biina

biina Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was just a fringe group. Not like highly-organized Antifa. No siree.

RayRay10 likes this.