1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Today it was recorded that it is 900 votes that have been sequestered because they were the ones that had been postmarked the day of the election but hadn’t arrived yet. That is what the lawsuit is over.

Again

900. Not 100,000.

Seriously Trumpers have never been one to really care much about facts but the past 72 hours have really been something. I just chalk it up to having an emotional breakdown of sorts. Reality is a b**** sometimes and maybe after a couple of days they’ll be able to handle a bit more reality. Just let them have some space I guess.

2. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

It’s fake

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/fa...nishing-trump-supporters-is-fake-2787143.html

Fact Check: Kamala Harris' Quote on 'Rounding Up' and Punishing Trump Supporters is Fake
    This quote is fabricated; it originates from a website known for fictitious political stories, and there is no record of Harris publicly making the statement.

3. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Trump was too obvious with his antics. Tell his people not to vote by mail, slow down mail, claim any ballots after election day are illegal. Then take it to court. How is this so hard for people to see? All you have to really know is that he has claimed every competition he has been involved in was rigged lol.

The other stuff I think is on an individual scale if people filled out dead relatives ballots or stuff like that. Plus who said they are all Democrat?

don grahamleone likes this.
  4. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I remember Trump claiming voter fraud after the 2016 election too. I think he even had it investigated. I don’t remember much coming out of it though.

He is going to need to throw out a lot of votes to win in 3 to 4 states. But it sounds like you have Twitter evidence though. Good luck with that.

#6524 Chilly_Pete, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You're a dumb ass

6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

New release in Arizona favors Biden...Trump needs to win remaining ballots by 22 points...which is unlikely. Still, could be close.

don grahamleone and tmoney1101 like this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Moatly uneducated almost all are as delusional as trump and rudy g

RayRay10, Blatz and Lar like this.
  8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was wondering when the unmarked DOJ officers were going to proceed with extrajudicial arrests of the loser side’s political supporters.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait, I change my mind.

I found DEFINITE proof that the election was rigged by the Dems...

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, yep.

He claimed 2016 was fake because he couldn't just win with over 300 EC votes...he had to win by a much bigger margin so he could say he was the best and no one did it like him and blah blah blah...

Nothing came of it. Absolutely nothing.

RayRay10, tmoney1101 and Chilly_Pete like this.
  11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

It's easy for Manchin to go against the party if the isn't he deciding vote. Leadership doesn't care if it doesn't change the outcome.

If Manchin is the deciding vote, the calculus changes. Same thing applies to Sinema.

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It’s a mistake to use twitter as evidence for anything. I encourage you to seek out other sources that can confirm or dispel these claims. For example, I looked up “glitches” and found this:

https://gizmodo.com/no-theres-isnt-a-glitch-in-michigan-election-softwar-1845607896

A court, not social media networks, will have to decide if these alleged irregularities rise to the level of flipping the election result. My guess is the Trump team won’t even bother presenting this stuff in court, knowing how weak the case is.

don grahamleone, RayRay10 and Outlier like this.
  13. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

These guys jump from conspiracy theories to conspiracy theories like there is no tom. Nothing ever comes of it, but they just don't gaf. So frustrating.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hope they all get sent to the Dutch Ovens overseen by Herr Dwert Howard

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So... I was out driving in Whittier CA and there was a mini pro Trump protest with about a dozen or two people at a intersection. They had Trump flags out and a merch table.

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

would you describe it as yuge

YULE C

RayRay10 and tmoney1101 like this.
  17. Outlier

Outlier Member

"There is plenty of evidence on twitter..."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade, Blatz, Nook and 4 others like this.
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

19. Mr. Space City

20. conquistador#11

That's someone that wanted attention and went with the Georgia, the country joke. It has to be.
    :flashes back to people in Georgia, the state, freaking out about an invasion when Comrade Putin was doing what he does in Georgia...the country: