1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Its called voter suppression.

if you were going to vote and saw your guy was expected to lose by 20 points, you may not vote because you would think what’s the point. It’s a big deal.

2. Buck Turgidson

Luke 15:23

Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate.

gatsby, IBTL, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

There is plenty of evidence on twitter from
    Admitted whistle blowers, to polling glitches, to red flags on vote totals in specific communities.

This is going to get big.

4. Buck Turgidson

This dude reminds me so much of @jopatmc it's uncanny.

Nook, jiggyfly, R0ckets03 and 6 others like this.
  5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

@JohnDurham

Nook, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

How do you explain exactly none of this evidence being admitted into any of the courts where these cases have been heard?

arno_ed, Nook, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Forget the alleged voter fraud, are you out of your mind delusional? Biden didn’t need to draw excitement from Democrats. The campaign was “come vote to get Trump right the **** out of the White House” and the results spoke loud and clear. This was never about Biden.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

LOL. Literally none of that is true.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

Dgn1, RayRay10, No Worries and 2 others like this.
  9. Outlier

Outlier Member

Trump supporters make me cringe with their logic.

arno_ed, gatsby, vlaurelio and 3 others like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

And the Kool Aid Man breaketh forth,
    "OHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!!"
    Osteen 4:20

RayRay10 and Buck Turgidson like this.
  11. Major

Major Member

LOL. It works the same the other way - if you think your guy is up by 20 points, you may not vote for the same reason. People claim that's what Hillary voters did in 2016.

In both cases, that's just dumb or lazy voters - it's not voter suppression because no one impacted their ability to vote. This is probably one of the dumbest things posted here. Pollsters make their money by being accurate and getting future contracts. They have no incentive to have poor performance.

superfob, Nook and don grahamleone like this.
  12. Major

Major Member

Sounds like black and latino vote fraud by Trump?

Invisible Fan and Lar like this.
  13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

How did all these other republicans win? Should we recount all the votes for all the candidates? So do we only count votes that went to Trump?

Trump won last time about the same number of votes Biden is going to win by in these battle ground states. Should Hilary have sued last time?

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

@tmacfor35 cant even reason through his own logic

Rashmon, Lar and JayGoogle like this.
  15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Those all sank him. I "sank" him because I admired Kennedy's determination to improve the nation's healthcare. In 1966, he got $51 million added to the Economic Opportunity Act for a national system of community health centers, back when that was a lot of money. In 1971, Kennedy proposed his national health insurance plan. The “Health Security Act” called for a universal single-payer plan largely financed through payroll taxes. The same year, Kennedy played a large role in passing the National Cancer Act.

Kennedy and Carter disagreed sharply on how to tackle national health insurance. While campaigning in 1976, Carter proposed his own plan. It borrowed large parts of Kennedy's plan, but was nebulous in key areas. Ultimately, Carter did little about the issue. In 1979, knowing running for a second term was on the horizon and that Kennedy might consider running against him, unlike in 1976, when Kennedy flatly said he wouldn't run (Chappaquiddick played a big roll, as did his son having a leg amputated due to cancer and other family issues), Carter proposed a large national health insurance plan, but it wouldn't begin to be implemented until 1983, which would be his last year in office. That made up Kennedy's mind to run against him.

While I seriously doubted Ted Kennedy's ability to get the nomination, especially with Carter being a sitting president from his own party, his consistent effort to provide broad health care insurance for all Americans at a time when millions couldn't afford it was something I admired. I admit to having admired his two murdered brothers far more, to be honest, and that played it's own roll. Call me sentimental.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, there is no case to throw out 100k ballots. Link your source. Also realize you'd need to overturn multiple state elections to get your failure of a president re-elected.

The 'whistleblowers' are random conservatives that think a tripod case is filled with ballots.

This is going to be a long hard 2 or so months for some of you. Don't overdose on copium.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I was around a couple of trump cult members today and they started talking about when they think Harris's task force was going to start rounding them up. They were very serious. I interrupted them before they went too far with their conversation asking WTH? One said she said it during one of her speeches during the primaries. The other one just nodded in agreement.

This is the first I've heard of it. Where and what speech are they talking about and is this something new going around on face book now?

18. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

LOGIC?!

arno_ed, Lar and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The round up is phase 2. Canceling Christmas is priority #1.

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

No... since I am not an idiot I know there are plenty of other races to vote in and I also know that polls can be wrong. So anyone that chooses not to vote due to polls are fools.

Nook, Deckard and RayRay10 like this.