1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by durvasa, Nov 7, 2020.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The dude studied hitler’s speeches. He knew what he was doing. Btw being a dictator would fall in the category of things that would help his immediate interests. Trump is not dumb he is smart in some aspects but his narcissistic behaviour is his undoing. He is who he is.

2. bongman

bongman Member

Twitter thanks Trump. I also appreciate that he communicated his orders to his staff using this platform. I will miss the LOL's.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He cuts through bull **** (yes he also lies). His frankness did rejuvenate Republicans which isn't something im thankful for but im there are politicians who see will see value in non political honesty. A lot of people took issue with my platinum plan thread when all I said was he is suggesting a lot of the same things Democrats suggest.

In Republican fashion instead of investing in schools for instance he just would rather funnel money straight to citizens

JumpMan and IBTL like this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah i want her to take off those genes (@ROXRAN dad joke alert am I doing this right)

i appreciate trump having ivanka.

i appreciate trump giving germany a hard time about paying their share.

trump would go through these temporary moments ...a brief moment in time where he would fight or make a comment in usa interest that i appreciate. usually he managed to screw up the deal itself but in calling them out there was a disruptive portion that helped usa.

if biden can take one thing good from trump it would be that. if biden can be a champion for usa interests internationally while cutting actual better pro usa deals that would be awesome

RayRay10, ROXRAN and daywalker02 like this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Trump foreign policy has actually been successful. I remember all the crying about abandoning the Kurds in Syria or challenging NATO. There is nothing wrong with continuous examination and assessment of our alliances and their usefulness

6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

That hurricane marker thing was absolutely hilarious. Thanks for that.

7. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

I appreciate SHOWTIME developing Our Cartoon President based on trump. For those of you like me that don't like trump it really is funny and shows trump as the buffoon he really is. Regrettably it will soon be coming to an end as trump's four year reign of chaos and divisiveness is only 74 days away from concluding.

He had many times during his presidency that he was handed opportunities to be remembered as a great president. Instead trump will be remembered as crass, bitter, selfish, childish, and unstable. Instead of being a great president he chose to make everything about himself. No humility. No empathy. instead of showing leadership and setting an example, he chose to fan the flames of systemic racism, pal around with dictators, inspire white supremacists, and largely ignore and mismanage the coronavirus pandemic leading to deaths, sickness, and economic problems, magnitudes that have not been seen in our country since any of us have been alive. This is how he will be remembered by most people. Good riddance. If you have a speck of decency in your soul, drop the bs lawsuits, congratulate Biden on his victory, support and lead a peaceful transition, and get the hell out of our lives ASAP.

PS - I am looking forward to Jim Carey playing Biden on SNL for the next four years.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

This always cracks me up. Lying is bullshitting. Therefore if he lies, he isn’t cutting through the bullshit, he’s adding to it. Pretty much everything he has said and done is complete and utter bullshit.

mdrowe00, CometsWin, durvasa and 3 others like this.
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@pgabriel so he's trumping bullsh!t with his own bullsh!t?

RayRay10 and London'sBurning like this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All im saying is he speaks frankly. Him lying is a separate issue that i didn't want to be confused with the frankness.

His frankness is why he trounced the boring Republican field in 2016. He doesn't bull **** around when it comes circling the social issue voters

He isn't the first lying politcian regardless though his is uniquely outlandish. For instance no Republican politician admits failure

11. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

About sums up my feelings as well.

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You mean he enables their racist and xenophobic tendencies for culture wars.

Then compare to what Trump does in similar situations. He was famous for saying Obama was a Muslim with a fake birth certificate. That was his initial Presidential platform. Everything Obama did was wrong and he was the great Orange hope to come in and save the day. What a crock of ****.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

funny you say that because when i think back to his presidency that is one of first things that come to mind..

its interesting how at end of something you think back to these seemingly meaningless anecdotes that define it and how remembered. he was so dumb and weird and petty and he said alabama in passing which is perfectly fine to speculate or even misspeak (btw with biden stutter this will be a deal) and then he wouldnt drop it and it got weird culminating with him trying to edit it with a sharpie. maybe im lying to myself on this part to make the revisionist more funny but i wanna say he had the sharpie in his hand whole time too

mdrowe00, BigM and RayRay10 like this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

There are plenty threads to b****. Yes he enables culture wars better than most Republicans but thats what they do. Reagan did the same thing in a nice old man way, it was nothing new

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

what you gonna do? charge me for hotness?

you got nothing..

it ain't no lie...
    I wanna see you out that door..

Baby, bye, bye, bye

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I think the sharpie may have been on his desk. But either way, he absolutely did the drawing.

This is one of his personality disorders and apparently it extends to the morons he’s surrounded himself with. I mean no one cares if you accidentally booked the four seasons landscaping store. Undo it and find a real venue, don’t set up your display on the garage door like you planned it the whole time. This fundamental problem to admit even the most trivial losses is a massive reason he isn’t president anymore.

Dude had an opportunity to jump on top of coronavirus and cruise into re election. Wear a mask and follow our scientist’s current best known advice. Easy as ****. He couldn’t have bungled that any harder.

mdrowe00, superfob, arkoe and 3 others like this.
  17. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Dude, he wasn’t being frank, he was lying. That’s what’s is so infuriating about this because you haven’t seen that you were the ****ing rube. The entire god damned world sees it. More than half of America sees it. And at some point in the future, you will finally see it too. He’s a used car salesman that has fleeced his entire existence and he sold you a lemon.

18. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lol exactly.

its a hole in "tough guy" personality..

its also one of those "die on that hill" mindset that he doesnt pick his battles and literally no one cared he said alabama and then doubled down then tripled down.

google "trump doubles down" sort by date and call me back. everyone saw it everytime its not a good look.... being stubborn like that makes you look weak and a clown.

thats what he was so thats why sharpie alabama fits so perfect for his presidency and its all you need to know

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't vote for Trump. Maybe i should not have put him being frank in an appreciation thread.

Other than that youre the ****ing rube if you think he is different from other Republicans in circling the wagons around social issues.

London'sBurning likes this.
  20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

trump set a record for number of times the resident of the White House said, “Everybody knows,” when they didn’t.
    trump, over and over again, said, “We have a beautiful plan for (fill in the blank),” and then never produced a plan.
    trump set a record for the number of rounds of golf played by the person holding his office that will never be broken.
    trump set a record for the money spent by the Secret Service protecting a person holding his office while playing golf.
    trump broke former President Nixon’s record for laws broken while holding the same office.
    trump set a record for personally profiting from being the primary resident of the White House.
    trump told an astonishing number of lies while in office that is very unlikely to ever be equaled in a single term.
    trump set a record for the number of secret phone calls to the leader of Russia (former USSR), post World War Two.
    trump appointed more people to “acting” positions than has ever been seen before.
    trump, with the ardent assistance of Mitch McConnell, set a record for appointing poorly qualified federal judges.
    There are many other records set by trump, but I’ll only add one more.

trump set a record for the number of records set by the person holding his office except in time of war, imo.