1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Elect Joe Biden!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AkeemTheDreem86, Nov 7, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not what I think. It's from looking at the laws and looking at the challenges he has placed before the court.

Dead people did not vote. That has been debunked. People were allowed to observe and they were already allowed to move up to six feet.

It isn't strange at all that late ballot dumps were in favor of Joe Biden. Not at all.

• Trump blasted mail in balloting and said it wasn't secure and votes cast that way would be tossed.
    • Biden urged people to vote safely including by mail.
    • It is logical that those ballots would favor Biden
    • Republican legislatures forbid the counting of the early votes in those swing states until election day. So those votes weren't allowed to be counted early.
    • It is logical that those ballots would favor Biden
    • They came from areas that were Democratic strongholds
    • It is logical that those ballots would favor Biden.
    • The counting of all of these ballots were observed by people from both campaigns.
    • They were from states that have been traditionally Democratic and were won by Trump in 2016 by less than 1%.
    • Democrats have won the popular election in all but one of the past 7 elections.
    • It is logical that the ballots would favor Biden.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't like Fox. You're a tool if you watch broadcast news networks that lie to you. How about you stop spewing what CNN and AP has programed into you bucko.

3. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

AP is not a politically motivated news network.

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

Wow. Just look at how happy people are from coast to coast. It’s like a dark cloud has been lifted away and people are just rejoicing. It’s been a long four years.

5. AkeemTheDreem86

So the Associated Press can't be trusted, but OAN can?

The Dunning–Kruger is straight out of control.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Litigation.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So I actually watched. These. They are people stating falsehoods. I don't know whether they are because the people speaking are ignorant, or just lying. But it is false. It isn't even what their lawyers are arguing in court (except for the part about that canvasing observers which has already been addressed by the courts).

I'll leave some of it.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/technology/dead-voters-pennsylvania.html

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/v...ting/507-84e1561d-0d38-49eb-889f-3d3012a88a2c

So the bogus claims which of dead people voting has turned up that some of the names used were actually still alive. Others have shown that they didn't actually vote.

You are apparently very gullible.

AleksandarN, Nook, Harrisment and 5 others like this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Please post valid links that aren't made up right wing conspiracies, because I've looked for them, and that's all I've been able to find. Made up right wing fringe-QAnon Conspiracies.

Youtube videos of people that are proven liars does not count. For instance, you posted something about a video of someone filling out ballots. That has been debunked. There was a democratic and republican observer just beyond the cropped edges of the video. She was, with their approval, filling in ballots that wouldn't be read by the counting machines because they were too light, or any other reason.

I thought you were smarter than to fall for that crap.

Nook, Harrisment, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You're a smart guy and in a way I like to think of myself as you. I'm no partisan hack, but this constant false equivalency you project between Trump and all other politicians is just bizzare.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

The fact that you have to point out something simple as that shows its not worth the argument. But you're a good man for keeping up the fight.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No one can be trusted. Think for yourself.

12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Please stand in front of a mirror and repeat that post to yourself.

Seriously. You're a smart guy, who doesn't need to be bound by these falsehoods.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It is politically motivated. It routinely makes sjw changes and leftist leaning changes to its style book. It also is tied to major money. No **** it is slanted...

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Libeling me and just dismissing it may be easy but it's going to court.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

One last thing for this thread for now... it's 2020 and the year isn't over. But go on and pop the champagne... jinx it more and more please. I implore you.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So someone posting videos of Rudy Giuliani talking about Joe Frazier voting as evidence of widespread voter fraud isn't doing too much thinking. It isn't even evidence.

It's simply a crazy man spouting debunked crap.

17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

lol except for trump, Rudy and OAN.

18. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Thank you for typing this out so I didn't have to. Especially when I know that it has no chance of being absorbed by any Trumpers, because they don't live in reality.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Embarrassing display.