1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

While I would have voted for Obama I can understand this. Romney and McCain have different opinions than I have, but I can respect the difference. And I can respect them (that being said the selection of Palin as VP was sort of the start of the process of getting Trump, So I do hold that against McCain, but I feel that was an desperation act, and I feel like he regretted it afterward).

Trump is just an idiot and I cannot understand anyone voting for him. I would lose all respect I had for a person who voted for Trump if I found out. But like I said before I fear that Trump is the symptom not the disease, so I fear that the Republican party has sold it's soul, and I hope they can recover.

2. AkeemTheDreem86

1) Some people don't want other people to vote, and haven't for the entire history of this country.
    2) Tribalism and/or Bigotry and/or Greed.
    3-5) Agreed.

RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Fascinating fiction is still fiction

4. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

We are in this together sir and I am glad we are on the same page. I can only speak for myself but I am not bitter. I wish you would have shown your work (In the aforementioned post) on Jared and Ivanka regarding the whole nepotism issue. I hope that you will give my query a proper response tomorrow.

RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  5. ROXRAN

Stop shouting you b*stard

6. AkeemTheDreem86

But also remember to explicitly encourage violence and subvert democracy. Goodnight Philadelphia!

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. foh

foh Member

Good grief. Are you pastor or something? You may want to get rid yourself of the gun then or a perhaps your double personality psychosis. Platitudes from a troll-like person are taken seriously by 0 people. You fathom yourself to be like your hero, ex president Trump?

Unless Joe Biden is proven to proactively help his son benefit from Joe's position in power your claims amount to nothing but Hunter's character smear. And Hunter is an absolute nobody in public's eye.

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  8. AkeemTheDreem86

To which fiction are you referring?

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. ROXRAN

I been on here way too much tonight but very well stated. As far as the aforementioned post I will agree it’s nepotism, I’m not arguing that however when someone stated an adjective list with the words “unqualified nepotism” Hunter Biden came to mind even if it didn’t meet the definition as it relates to a position granted by the relative in question...maybe the word “unqualified” resonated to me on this as it immediately gave connection to Hunter

10. ROXRAN

God bless you

11. foh

foh Member

Before you going to shoot me? Didn't you say you were on "stand by to execute order 66"

Whatever. You are going on my ignore list. Troll someone else.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  12. ROXRAN

Is this guy serious? lol. Yes I’m gonna shoot you in the eye . I’m coming fir you well dang I’m on the ignore list before I could ignore you first you b*stard

13. ROXRAN

Gotta love it foh trolls me out of the blue, I simply respond with “god bless you” at his post which then makes him think I’m going to shoot him. Can’t make this up hahaha I wish he didn’t put me on ignore yet so I could ask him does he even get the reference of execute order 66 ? Hahaha

14. Nook

Nook Member

You aren’t influenced by anyone? Just coincidence it is the same talking point used by the President after the election didn’t go his way?

How many elections during a pandemic have you witnessed? You had the President for weeks tell his supporters to vote in person. The Republican legislature in states like Pennsylvania kept early and mail in ballot counted early... votes they were counted LAST.

Democrats are trying to avoid COVID. They voted early and by mail. Mail in ballots and early votes were counted LAST in states like Pennsylvania.

All the in person ballots were counted first in Pennsylvania. The returns was 60/40 for Trump... because Republicans showed up in person to vote like Trump said to. Then the early voting ballots and mail in ballots were counted. These were overwhelmingly for Biden, because Democrats were told by Biden to vote by mail.

The ballots have mostly been counted in Michigan and Pennsylvania. Trump lost in both states. A recount will not change the number needed to over come the tens of thousands of ballots needed.

Pennsylvania and Michigan have to certify on November 20th I believe.

There is no widespread fraud as Trump claims. If there was, he would have produced it.

Trump lost fair and square. Americans had enough of his divisiveness and dishonesty.

Dubious, Reeko, RayRay10 and 7 others like this.
  15. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

You shouldn’t spend a majority of your Friday night on a Rockets BBS arguing about outcomes you can’t control. That’s just mentally toxic.

Glad that you concede it is nepotism.

But unfortunately again I have to ask of you what makes them (Jared and Ivanka whom hold actual positions in government) more quantitative then the hypothetical 46th president who has not offered a position to his son. What skills do they have that was not offered through means of nepotism that Hunter himself has not learned or received?

joshuaao, RayRay10 and Lar like this.
  16. ROXRAN

Never. You fail because I am a Jedi

17. ROXRAN

As I stated Hunter simply came to mind , you replied to how I explained it. I don’t think there is much more to it then that. Thank you for the questions

18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

CLINTON FOUNDATION STRIKES AGAIN!

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and tmoney1101 like this.
  20. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

Thank you for admitting that Trump is unethical.

If Biden were to make his son a Presidential Advisor, I would as be upset as I’m sure you are about Jared and Ivanka and this gross display of nepotism.

Have a blessed night sir.

RayRay10 and arno_ed like this.