1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

She'll provide them in two weeks with the GOP healthcare plan.

Reeko, HP3, B-Bob and 1 other person like this.
  2. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

The best way for the Democrats to reach out to these working-class folks is to drop the wokeness of the party. The Democrats would have had a bigger win if they didn't let the woke minority be so loud. Things such as defunding the police sound like a dumb idea to most Americans. We need to insert ideas such as $15 an hour to replace wokeness. Florida voted for Trump and $15 an hour. That says a lot about the poor messaging that Democrats had in states like Florida. I have to say it was embarrassing watching my party trip over its own dick on these issues. We need to become the party that dominates the working-class, and to do so would require Democrats to adopt a more economically friendly message instead of saying, "Hey, at least I'm not Trump".

RayRay10 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  3. bongman

bongman Member

I'll state this again. Republicans gained seats in the House. Are they fraudulent too?

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. SuraGotMadHops

The Michigan case which only sought relief to pause counting until the GOP observers were given access was dismissed mostly on the basis of mootness since the votes had already been counted. It was an issue of timeliness. It did not address the merits of fraudulent activity itself.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

No they have been dismissed because there was no evidence.

Both parry's observers had the exact same access to the ballot counting with the same exact standards. The only change was changing the distance closer while still maintained social distancing.

Trump's claim was unequal access where GOP observers weren't given the same access.

Show me the evidence.

Nook likes this.
  7. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Anyone that voted for Trump is either selfish, a moron or a piece-of-**** human being that has no moral compass. Which category do you fall in?

#4987 DVauthrin, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  8. SuraGotMadHops

I don't know if they are or aren't, I really don't have much trust in the balloting process in this election at all.

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What’s intellectually lazy is using the “many people are saying” technique as evidence of anything. We all know Trump supporters are prone to unfounded conspiracy theories floated through various social media avenues. It’s more than a pattern, it’s a tactic. Don’t be a sucker.

AleksandarN, Nook, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  10. SuraGotMadHops

You sound like a rational, smart, intelligent, well-versed person.

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

These are pupils they listen to. Isn’t it l
    trump supporters are gluttons for abuse and the trump campaign knows it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Are they even counting at all or have they just stopped? I mean...wtf?

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The worst part of showing you proof is then stating that you don't believe it. I did this yesterday with a Facebook friend. He talked about sharpiegate, I provided him a link directly from the horses mouth stating that it's not true, but since it didn't suit his agenda he just stated he didn't believe her. Then I stated, okay, well observers from both parties have been watching the count and again he didn't believe it.

Is the only way you'll believe is if you are physically there to prove it yourself, otherwise the discussion is worthless. We aren't discussing theories here, we are discussing facts. If facts are presented, you lost. Yet you guys spin **** to support whatever fairytale you created in your head.

14. fchowd0311

Is there a threshold of a quality of human where if a group of people support said human, you could make those claims in good concious? Like supporters of Hitler for example?

I'm not comparing Trump to Hitler. I'm just asking if there is a threshold for you of a quality of a leader where you can make moral assumptions about said leader's followers?

15. SuraGotMadHops

I'm not influenced by anybody, I use my own brain. Never in my life did I see, on election night, ballots stop being counted, then witness a sudden and drastic flip in the wee hours of the morning, in the most crucial states of the election. To see that and not want to at least dive a little deeper into the process is unsettling.

16. bongman

bongman Member

Have some consistency then. On one hand, Trump declared victory and was please with those new seats while on the other hand saying that the votes were illegal. How do you resolve this conflict?

17. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...you mean, there's potentially even more damning information about the Beverly HillTrumpies that we haven't seen or could wager a guess about after the last four years of this?

...I don't know what would be worse to learn:

...that this orange-flavored goof let a bunch of Russian hookers take turns taking a leak on his chest, or
    somebody had to get him one of those big red Staples "Easy" buttons and put it on his desk in order to keep him away from the nukes...:rolleyes:

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He’s quite intelligent and well-versed actually. I can assure you.

Reeko, DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Correct. The non-morons are the wealthy that the stupidity for tax cuts. So if you are in that group, congrats.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

....the Trumpers know all about getting caught in the backwash, don't they?:D;)

RayRay10 likes this.