1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The electoral college?

daywalker02, tmoney1101, Lar and 3 others like this.
  2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Maybe but I hope they keep the Steve Carell show going even if they disband it. Loved the 1st season...

daywalker02, JeeberD and RayRay10 like this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Biden didn't campaign to his base of minorities Latinos and Black people like I have been saying; He took his base of support for granted. He campaigned to republicans and white suburban women hoping they would vote for him.

Nevada shouldn't be this close.

More black people and Latinos moved to trump despite record turnout.

Georgia is in play only because of Abrams who should have been VP.

Biden flipped AZ because Trump was so terrible to McCain the whole state wasn't having it. It had nothing to do with Biden.

IBTL, daywalker02, DonnyMost and 2 others like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I'll watch this bunker boy barricade himself inside the Oval Office and be dragged out.

HP3, JayGoogle and RayRay10 like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Space Force needs to be completely revamped into Cyber security.

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Are you black?

When i 1st moved back to Texas from the east coast, white people were looking at me like I head 2 heads.

When I would read the USA today everyday at lunch the looks I would get.:D

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I seriously disagree with this. But that discussion can be done in another thread at another time if you'd like. In the meantime this may change your mind. Keep in mind, we've had 'space force' capability for some time.

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I have no idea why this made me chuckle so much.

I'm a child.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It's really sad to see rank-and-file democrats already missing the moral of this election.

Calling it now, Dems lose the house in 2022, Joe retires, Kamala picks Pete as VP, and they get their asses handed to them in 2024.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Fingers crossed they go back to dismissing (or hating) him once he's out of office and can't benefit them anymore.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Joe will get **** on for a year or two, and then they will turn their ire on Kamala when it becomes obvious she's the nominee in 2024.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

calling it fraud because it doesnt go your way is subverting democracy.

saying dead people or people that moved out of state is borderline criminal same as claiming rape. even fox in same breath is saying there is "no evidence" of fake votes, dead people etc.. its simply a desperate statement same way anyone can say anything. guiliani literally said the balllots could be from mars. you cant make this up past we all knew it would happen if close people were asking trump this years ago. we act like this is new news. i admit its crazy trump luck the f*ucker has it within 12k in nevada.

still fox inciting creates unwarranted unrest and undermines the entire system. its really a shame and free speech sure but i wonder in 50 years how many nut bag tv channels there will be

trump wants to get it past votes so he can use his judges to vote him in.

it would be kinda funny if trump got it to supreme court not as appeal but a straight up choice then supreme court go with popular vote and pick biden..that would be a funny ending

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The moral is no one cares about morals or integrity...give people a shot at a better life and you win...even if you have to lie to them.

AleksandarN, Nook, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's scary how much of that is true.:eek:

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. biina

biina Member

and their solution is to vote for a president that is racist, supports white supremacy and stokes racial division - so brilliant of them!!!

arno_ed and RayRay10 like this.
  17. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Good lord, yes. Would have made things so much better instead of all forces doing their own thing. I was an IT dude while in and it was a nightmare on joint assignments.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Sorry I haven't followed all your posts, and I probably agree with you, but what is the moral of the election in a pithy format? (I almost left the typo "pity" format, which was an interesting accident. Ha.)

Agree Dems will probably lose the house in 2022, absent very different strategies and grass-roots work starting now. I think Joe makes it to the end of his first term. Agree Kamala and Pete could get curb-stomped.

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  19. dmoneybangbang

You can't campaign for everyone..... every time someone is going to get left out (trump lost white women and lost some white males) .... Have you considered if we had done it your way, Trump might win?

I'm not a minority so I can't speak to exactly what Biden didn't do, maybe you can tell us.

TheFreak, jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

i agree with all that also think biden wasnt manly enough and macho ( too nice) to get that hispanic and black vote.

if it had been democrat clint eastwood ernest hemingway type none of that would really matter

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.