1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Of course, trump isn't doing this to "win" in court, but only to spread disinformation, rile up his more volatile base, and set up his excuses if he loses.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Did you mean, "The behavior of Trump and his legal team during this election was expected?"

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Alright, PA Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says it's likely we could know by TODAY the winner in the state of PA. The outstanding 550K +/- votes are being counted today.

4. watashi315

watashi315 Member

Forget the other issues, if ONLY Trump had just handled COVID better than essentially not acknowledging it as an issue and pretending like it'll just go away, he probably would've won.

RayRay10, Andre0087, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

these GOP lawsuits have been getting tossed into the dumpster out back for weeks

even the hyper-partisan judge in TX was like “get this dumb sh*t outta my face”

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Good to see Rockets legend Ryno getting into a new career. Is he still getting paid under that contract?

Zboy, RayRay10, HP3 and 6 others like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Did anyone have the hat trick prop?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

no doubt...those other issues were just for me personally

if Trump had invested heavily into the black community and was a normal person, then I might have...

I can’t bring myself to type out the rest

foh, RayRay10 and ElPigto like this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They know whats up.

If Trump steals an election that goes to Biden and is called for Biden by multiple networks and he does so through the courts or faithless electors...there is no turning back then. At that point, we are Putin's Russia, we are Erdogan's Turkey, we are a faux democracy that could turn worse.

There's no turning back at that point. One thing to suppress voters it's another to just outright have the courts work in your favor or have electors make a decision that gives Trump the presidency.

I'm not a fan of the civil war predictors but at that point, if that were to happen, some major **** will be going down.

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I told my wife about Stacey Abrams when she was on TV recently. Very organized, intelligent, impressive. You can't help but like her (unless your name is Rhett, Ashley, or Frank and you're traveling out Old Decatur Road).

RayRay10, HP3 and Nook like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Forgive them for they are lost.

13. ROXTXIA

This news makes me so hot.

RayRay10 and HP3 like this.
  14. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

15. noize

noize Contributing Member

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Can confirm.

RayRay10, Invisible Fan and JayGoogle like this.
  17. ROXTXIA

Change "in lethal danger" to "move to another country where the U.S. has no extradition" and you'd be nearer the mark.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. biina

biina Member

jiggyfly, foh, RayRay10 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Trump has his base believing that the Democrats are cheating, so if he does pull this off and officially destroys democracy, they will support it and won’t care...the darkest timeline

back in the day, I never would’ve imagined that a president would even try this...Republicans always talking about morals, values, upholding the Constitution, etc, yet they fall in line and even cheer Trump on as he does this...shameful, disgraceful, and they all got exposed for what they truly are these past 4 years

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

People like to say that Warren is the pragmatic person on the left, but it's Stacey Abrams. Abrams is not even a progressive - She will take your money then use it for her own needs to help the people. I love the way she handles her business. she's a liberal with the instincts of a republican.

RayRay10 likes this.