1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Not sure I've seen that. But out of ignorance I ask, how is it possible to vote if you aren't registered? Or are you just saying that's what the conspiracy from the right is saying?

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, wow. And he embarrassed Stacy on live TV too when she thought she was going to be the VP choice. They laughed at her internally because she was so thirsty for it too. Now Stacey will be the one to gather Georgians to buoy the Biden Administration. amazing.

Andre0087, Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He wasn't on the ballot in most states IIRC too.

His only goal was to siphon votes from Biden in key states, looks like that plan failed, most of those states Trump was either going to definitely win or Biden...other than Michigan...I guess Iowa some thought would be a battleground but I never really believed in that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Sajan

Sajan Member

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

100%.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The behavior of Trump and his legal team during this election is deplorable.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I got u, I’m just saying tho...I see them bringing up conspiracy after conspiracy every day, and it’s just like “damn, don’t u ever get tired of being in that state of mind?”

It gets to the point where somebody is actually going to a pizza parlor armed with weapons and firing on the place because he believes child sex trafficking is going on? It’s just not healthy.

8. Nook

Nook Member

I think just the fact that Trump developed a “plan” directly to black men and with messaging by black men appealed to them. We saw the same thing in poor white areas when Trump directly discussed opioid issues.

Traditionally democrats will favor programs that will help black people but they are never directly addressed to black people.

The sad part is that Trump likely has zero real initiative to carry through on his plan but it still is some hope.

Also If you believe the NAACP, it is misogyny at play.

9. biina

biina Member

What did she do to have earned it? She didnt even endorse Biden before it was decided.

I was personally disappointed in her for turning down the Senate option and not endorsing Biden after SC.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yes, I've seen a lot of that myself. Then someone posted that the places they are trying to use are areas that allow same day registration, so there is no way to actually know the number of registered voters.

They are all clutching at straws.

The funny thing on one of the facebook threads I saw that had this was talking about Republicans just suck up a loss and move on but Democrats have to cheat and cry and moan. It ignores the fact that the Republicans are the ones filing court cases trying to decide which votes should be counted and which ones shouldn't

IBTL, Reeko, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

That's all he's got.

"Joanie Loves Chachi"? HA!
    JOANIE IS CHACHI.

B-Bob, mdrowe00, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Black Women is up with Trump too. That's the even crazier stat.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  13. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I believe some states, like Minnesota, allow you to register on election day.

Your original post may be citing the fake Facebook meme that circulated regarding registered voters v. votes tallied. That meme relied on 2018 numbers in order to deceive.

14. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...especially not healthy for the pizza parlor employees.;)

Reeko, B-Bob, RayRay10 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

That's his favorite part of the job. I am sure he can get a billion from his supporters. Even if he is broke he can campaign for the next 4 years and bilk money from his supporters.

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  16. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Im guessing no mention of 2000 in Florida or 2018 in Georgia when Dems had to suck it up and move on, right?

joshuaao and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Are they taking bets on whether Trump, if he loses, will call up Biden and concede the election? I don't think he will. If he does, then he's going to be a complete d*ck to Biden claiming the election was stolen.

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I brought that up and it was ignored. lol

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

I’d be surprised if he participated in any formal transition with Biden.