1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Hope you are right Sam.

daywalker02, RayRay10 and R0ckets03 like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m still wondering what Fox News saw to make them call AZ for Biden so early. They called it on election night.

What made AP call AZ for Biden so long ago as well??

RayRay10, IBTL, R0ckets03 and 2 others like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have actually mentally prepared myself for a potential win and 4 more years of Trump.

I made my peace with the fact that folks have turned off their brain, do not care what damage this dude could do to the whole world, the planet.

It was refreshing to see Biden have a chance.

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Pennsylvania needs to hurry up before Biden forgets what office he is running for.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

6. HP3

HP3 Member

Apprently the data right now from that Malcolb(i think its spelled whatever) in Arizona still has an relialbe amount of data. But since Biden really just needs to do better than Hillary there and its pretty much over for Biden there.

daywalker02, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

When the experts AND the Biden Campaign itself are not confident anymore I will then concede, right now it looks really good.

8. watashi315

watashi315 Member

Many people associate Biden stumbling over his words with forgetfulness or dementia. But we tend to forget that Biden has been dealing with stuttering most of his life. The fact that he's doing pretty well in the public is an accomplish.

https://www.futurity.org/joe-biden-stutter-2187662/

Hakeemtheking, RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  9. MrBear1

MrBear1 Contributing Member

Their math shows that Trump can't catch Biden.

Why their math is different than CNN or MSNBC or others, I am not sure.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm confused what you are saying.

Are you saying Biden is doing better than Hillary in this county, therefore, the projection that he wins Arizona should hold? Or are you saying he isn't outperforming Hillary and he is likely to lose Arizona?

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I been mentally prepared for whatever.

If people enjoy him governing, then so be it.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

When can we expect the next state to be decided? This is taking way too long.

daywalker02, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Here is the problem with america. No one wants to pay taxes, but when its time to get bailed out every is sticking their hand out.

14. VanityHalfBlack

As for the mail in balloting, why not count them hoes as soon as they get it in the mail? They goin wait till November 3rd like a mofo? They might as well let the VMAs do the voting, lol.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This election is overshadowing 1600 died of COVID yesterday and about 110000 cases were added.

Hakeemtheking, RayRay10 and IBTL like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

Well....I dont know what its going to happen, by I imagine that the former.....pleeease. But the data that's coming out of that county is unpredictable,at least according to Nate Silver. I still think it favors Biden as a lo t of news outlets have called this state for Biden already.

RayRay10, JayGoogle and ElPigto like this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Blame republicans.

18. AWIN

AWIN Member

19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I remember getting pounded for posting that mail in ballots could be prone to fraud and could cause problems. I expect to get pounded for posting this.

My honest hope was that whoever won did so by a large enough vote so the next 4 years wouldn't be looked at as 'stolen'. Unfortunately, it didn't play out that way. Oh well... I'll go grab more popcorn and stay tuned. No point in claiming shenanigans when we all knew it was headed to the courts anyway. Hopefully, we come up with a better voting system that allows for everyone eligible to vote and more 'trust' is established. My 2 cents. Just trying to stay positive whichever way it goes.

IBTL likes this.
  20. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

This has been a big issue as of late. Saw it in 2018 a bit with Beto too. It seems that when the National view comes down on local candidates...Republicans circle the wagons and start turning out more.

Invisible Fan and jiggyfly like this.