1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

I was on your side once. You've been brainwashed, my dude

Yung-T, TWS1986, Lar and 2 others like this.
  2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah i never watch it but have to now.
    they think az is open and ok to count but want to stop in pa. its interesting..
    but the CONCERN is guys like newt gingrich saying inciteful things.

they are all baiting people to violence and whistling to trump too. its scary honestly

AleksandarN, Sajan and RayRay10 like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Define "nothing"? See when things like the Benghazi investigations or the Hillary Clinton email investigations result in zero indictments I call that "nothing".

I call an investigation that resulted in 34 indictments "something".

I think this is just miscommunication here as we might have different definitions of "nothing". Maybe it's cultural?

No Worries, DVauthrin, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They didn't try, they did impeach him for all kinds of crimes detailed in the Mueller Report. Read it sometime.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

dude you cant go revisionist and make sh*it up.
    he was impeached and they found tons of things.

you need to do better

DVauthrin, Yung-T, TWS1986 and 5 others like this.
  7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

As of last night, the betting odds in one site have Biden flipping PA at -650, best among any remaining state, including Arizona and Nevada.

Don't ask me for a link. To lazy to find it. I don't lie. Lol

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

lol, thanks for the hot take, actually the last substantive policy take Trump had on China was giving them the thumbs up on Uighur concentration camps in XInjiang.
    • President Donald Trump expressed approval of a concentration camp for Uighur Muslims in China during a private meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to former national security adviser John Bolton's upcoming memoir, "The Room Where It Happened."
    • Xi "explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang," Bolton wrote, citing the interpreter's account.
    • The interpreter added that "Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do," according to the book.

9. fchowd0311

100% of right wingers who say something about the Mueller report recieve their information from some third party source with zero intellectual curiosity to actually see if it's accurately cited and in proper context. They just go with it and regurgitate it on social media.

AleksandarN, Yung-T and CometsWin like this.
  10. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

John Bolton is a liar period. Trump picked Pompeo who is the most anti-China America has ever had, that’s all that matters.

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Do you realize that even the Republican Senate agreed that Trump did engage in the quid pro quo with Ukraine? They changed tactics when the evidence was so overwhelming. They knew they could not fight it, so they decided to say, "yeah, he did it but it doesn't deserve impeachment" . If there was a D after Trump's name they would have unanimously voted to convict.

12. SamFisher

Mr. Tough on China:

13. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Biden also received money from China and Russia through his son. Hilary Clinton is a traitor. Obama was born outside the US. Bill Clinton cheated on his wife.

14. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

its interesting though how they say it over and over that it almost becomes true..

it reminds me of an abuser blaming the victim. it wasnt that long ago either. the sweeping of it and the pecking at truth on concerted effort is something to see..
    human mind stuff very fascinating

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Tweet means nothing, he’s just being diplomatic. Action is what matters.

16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

This certainly is dragging out... networks seem to be loving it, but most people are fatigued at this point.

DVauthrin, JayGoogle, Lar and 3 others like this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't waste my time guys. There is no purpose in having a discussion with somebody that chooses to argue lies. It's cool if you disagree with an approach, but to argue lies, that's just stupid.

18. SamFisher

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Basically every kooky Republican conspiracy theory around is what you believe. Duly noted.

20. fchowd0311

Question. Why does Trump have by far the most former hand picked members of his adminstration talk **** about their president after leaving?

I mean his own former sec def said he's the first president he's ever seen who "purposefully divides the nation". That sec def is "Mad Dog" Mattis. Many of my former Trump bootlicking peers worshiped him. They immediately performed a 180 and "disowned" him as a leader they respected and loved. That's the power of Trump's cult of personality. A few of my peers did seem to struggle with Mattis being so harsh. I mean the dude said he's one of the most dangerous presidents of all time. That's like as harsh of a criticism the most extremist "woke" leftists you people hate so much would say about Trump. And that's General Mattis saying it. It really jolted their reality bubble.

Could you imagine Obama's former sec def saying something like that about Obama? So why does the Trump admin leak like a busted pipe with a plethora amount of former adminstration officials absolutely ******** on Trump. Does that say ANYTHING about Trump to you?

#2880 fchowd0311, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020