1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

fox is an accessory.

they are on right now winding people up..this one was saying "fake"votes and when fox reporter asked where she went to bag of votes in the ditch trope from 6 months ago

its dangerous

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

lmao, it’s so obvious too

that’s why I asked him weeks ago if he still believed in gematria

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do you keep downplaying a president of this country doing things like prematurely saying they won a state or telling people to disrupt poll counting stations?

I notice that you always downplay it. It's funny because pretty much every predication of Trump's fascist tendencies are coming into fruition.

Remember when we talked about apathy? No one is saying people like you are behind closed doors being conspiratorial. But it seems like conservatives today either fall under the bootlick for Trump camp which you aren't or the apathy camp of downplaying people's concerns which you routinely do. Obviously there are some exceptions (Lincoln Project). But that seems to be the case for most conservative leaning people that I at least encounter online and in real life.

#2843 fchowd0311, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  4. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Not for most of the people on FoxNews...they know if they lose their Cush job there, they’ll just go to some company or something and have to work a little harder, but make money too. If violence breaks out, they’ll go hide themselves in their nice house in their gated community until it blows over...let the pools battle it out.

GOPers are very selfish and only care about their wallet...they want this huge separation because it makes them more money and the poors stay poor while the rich get richer. Look at COVID and how the rich have gained a ton during it. FOXNews is all about keeping the status quo.

Lar and IBTL like this.
  5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

"BREAKING: Trump campaign files 71,185,821 lawsuits against every person who voted for Joe Biden”

- Trevor Noah

AleksandarN, No Worries, Nook and 7 others like this.
  6. fchowd0311

Trump has more debt than assets. He owes 400 million dollars in outstanding debt many to foreign entities. He also has hotels in countries like Turkey where autocrats like Erdogan would spam Trump property with business to sway Trump.

Trump has many ways where foerign actors can have leverage over Trump.

You live in some alternate reality bubble.

#2846 fchowd0311, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    AleksandarN and Hakeemtheking like this.
  7. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah how long before poll workers in philadelphia arrested and declared antifa

CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  9. HardenVolumeOne

the black vote, hispanic and Asian and white female vote increased for trump. Trump got the highest number of black male voters by a gop candidate since the late 50’s. I guess they ain’t buying the trump is racist shtick either like me

Rocketsmanhk likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

That's probably what many Trumpists think.

He gives a darn about HK, Taiwan or Europe.

Dude is a narcissist, sure he cares about doing business and whatever benefits him.
    As long as he is winning.

He has a list of assigned tasks and he goes over them, undertakes diplomatic travels like every president.

It's such shame you and other people fell for him.

He throws y'all a bone and y'all are all over him.

DVauthrin, CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lol i have to give you a hard time too about engaging trolls

fchowd0311 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

I've engaged enough with @Space Ghost to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a troll. He does have plenty of reasonable takes. But it seems like he gets upset when people express Trump's fascist tendencies and believe they are overblown concerns.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Agreed, I rarely watch Fox but I had to see what Tucker was saying last night and he had some old guy on going on about the conspiracy from the media, the banks, Hollywood etc etc and they had all this money to send fake news and smear Trump and that the donald did not have those type of resources to fight back.....Tucker is just nodding and says, well the one bright spot is Millions of people who follow Trump didn't fall for it...........SMH

IBTL likes this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Jesus, likely honest mistakes, but watch FAUX and Scump run with it:
    THEY'RE MAKING BALLOTS FOR BIDEN! STOLEN ELECTION! ME TO PRISON? THEY'LL NEVER GET ME!

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I completely agree. In the end, there is nothing anyone can do to strategize around propaganda at the volume the American right is blanketed with, and a desire for exchanging Democracy with a dictatorship which is what half of America obviously craves. There’s just no debate anymore and shouldn’t be that shocking when you look at history... especially in Europe at the turn of the century.

So I realize the task the Democrats have had and it’s really not that fair to put all the blame on them to be our saviors. The pressure at this point really needs to be on Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, etc. to see what is happening with propaganda and use their power to defuse through using our capitalist infrastructure to break down the monopolization of the mindshare.

It can’t all be on the Democratic Party which really has no power other than whatever little power Nancy Pelosi has left as speaker of the house. That’s about all they have. Maybe an Obama speech or a John Legend concert or two. The power to make that change comes from infrastructural change to disrupt the propaganda blanket that is driving the destruction of Democracy and an infatuation with Dictatorial absolute power.

(also I realize it’s foolish to put hope into billionaires. Just saying that’s what our societal infrastructure has designed as the lever that would theoretically be pulled in the eyes of the framers to break up monopolization of business and ideas)

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha im mainly razzing you but i will tell you when you do it next time

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Dems tried to impeach trump for four years they found nothing. Speaking of selling out the countey Hilary Clinton is the definition of a traitor.

18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

This is why people need to be patient and just let the count happen. Trump has muddied the waters unnecessarily for a process that has been in place for decades. It's actually un-American what he is doing and it's extremely frustrating. If after the count, he is president then so be it, if it's biden then so be it.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

While I may question some of the woman that won as republican candidates (a qanon candidate... seriously?), but I do agree that more woman candidates, especially more woman republican candidates, is a good outcome in the 2020 election. As of January 2020 there were only 26 woman in the senate (only 9 republican). In the House, 101 women (only 13 republicans).

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, it isn't democracy. Their silence, complicity, inaction all point in the same direction. Hold onto power while we can. Change up the system where we can. Lie, distort, use FAUX News, whatever.

It's like Biden is the school superintendent talking about the suspended Mister Clark (principal); change the dialogue a little:

Biden (addressing Trump voters): "I will be a decent human being. A President for you, for everybody."
    Trump Voters: "We don't want a 'decent human being'. We want Trump!"