1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh just shut up already. Jesus Christ. You sound like a lunatic.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

thank you for your insight..
    netherlands is a lovely impressive place. your order and decorum is one of your most beautiful attributes while still maintaining that "cool" edge.
    im a big fan

Yung-T, daywalker02 and RayRay10 like this.
  4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha fair enough i havent paid attention
    .. he is playing a black guy here? weirdo alert!

still though i think his persona would vote dem clint eastwoood

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  5. Mr. Space City

I knew @HardenVolumeOne was @RocketsTruth. Same posting style and same talking points and everything.

How many times is this dude gonna get banned and come back with a new screen name?

#2825 Mr. Space City, Nov 5, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

thats on the media

they shouldn't be showing blue vs red land area

but blue vs red voting population area

Sajan, CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  7. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

8. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

as a black man I see most of what you post as BS...

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Such dangerous and baseless claims like this will only sow further division and increase the possibility of violent protest...

Yung-T, daywalker02, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  10. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

No problem. Don't get me wrong the Netherlands still is an amazing place to live. I am really lucky I was born here and that my girls get to grow up here. We struggle with the populists but so does every country.

11. arno_ed

It is stuff like this that makes me wonder whether the republicans want a civil war? What is their end goal?

Yung-T, ROXTXIA, Sajan and 2 others like this.
  12. HardenVolumeOne

the dems need to stop talking about what they are gonna do for the black community and just do it. Obama should have set up the “first step act” Obama should have pardoned the late great heavyweight boxer jack johnson. Obama not trump should have passed an anti-lynching law 60 years after what happened to emmitt till. All dems do is talk. Trump gets **** done, in 3 and half years trump did more for black people( men especially) than Obama did in 8. Once again Biden is looking like he will be president. We will see what he does for the black community. Because black people( the men in particular will be watching)

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

haha yeah i never saw his other name..

btw im heading to hater town with rockets while still trying to be optimistic. sorry i was an ass to you and in losing to lakers turned out rockets not so bad. you can admit that too haha...you were being negative (why i was an ass to you) and when we are perpetual lottery with no squad i will be right there with you. i like your posts here though haha cheers

Yung-T, Mr. Space City and RayRay10 like this.
  14. HardenVolumeOne

And that’s ok. It ok to have to have different opinions on politics. Like I said whether trump is removed or not. Black people ( men in particular) want laws passed that benefit us. Biden is up now, trump showed it’s possible with executive orders to get things passed. So Biden has no excuse right

15. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

To cash checks

Newt wants to stay relevant so he can keep cashing checks from Fox News. If he says something preposterous, more people watch him.

It makes me think that we need to make our politicians sign truth clauses that will last past their terms. We make military officers sign similar things and it would only be fair to make our politicians do the same. Don’t want to sign, don’t get elected.

jiggyfly, Nippystix and arkoe like this.
  16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If you ask Clutch nicely, he will let you into the private sub forum where all of us revolutionary Republicans are conspiring to take the democrats down.

arno_ed likes this.
  17. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

When China built military bases all over South China Sea, Obama just stood and watch. Obama excluded Taiwan from TPP. China steal US intellectual property under the Obama administration. Obama is weak against China. So will be Biden. Just ask Taiwanese president, her closest aides were wearing Trump mask today, you think they’re stupid? They know what’s up. Taiwan-US relations have never been stronger in recent years. Trump sells record high weapon to Taiwan. US under secretary of State just visited Taiwan. They are about to open new consulate in Guam. Pompeo’s reaction to China’s action in South China Sea has been much stronger than Obama’s. That’s why people from countries where they have disputes with China in South China Sea prefer Trump. Pompeo toured all over the world to persuade allies to ban Huawei. He reduces US reliance on China significantly which caused many trouble to China’s tech development after all the years of steal US technology. What did Obama do? I can’t recall. Trump is much stronger against China, without question.

Trump has fame and wealth. He doesn’t need presidency for his personal gain. He already has everything. He ran for president because of his love for the country. He’s not a role model. He’s obnoxious. Just because he isn’t a nice guy oh let’s vote against him! How stupid?! Biden doesn’t have a plan. He doesn’t have a vision. He flip flops on many issues. He dodged questions in debate. Kamala Harris as well. Like it or not Trump was clearly more competent. He has a very clear direction although you may disagree with it.

And you can’t tell me there isn’t media bias against Trump. The democrats tried to impeach him for four years they found nothing. Hilary Clinton after the email gate somehow she is glorified and got a netflix documentary. Last night I was reading Trump’s twitter and his tweets get censored. Really? You can disagree with him but censor him? What’s going on with America’s freedom of speech? Huh? Why just Trump? That’s so unfair to Trump. You can disagree with him. You can ridicule him but you can’t censor.

People say he’s a white supremacist for what? 17% of black people say they’re going to vote for Trump, that’s record high for any Republican nominee in recent years. Police brutality is bad, and Trump’s reaction to it was ugly. But blame it all on Trump is just not right. It’s a systematic problem that can’t be solved overnight. It happened during Obama administration. It happened during the Bill Clinton administration. It’s not an easy problem to solve.

18. arno_ed

Yeah that must be it. But it is such a dangerous game to play. Keep poking the bear and at some point it will eat you.

arkoe and RayRay10 like this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He seems to speak for and against black women.

Uh oh.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  20. Mr. Space City

no need to apologize. we all get emotional, including me, and tbh i was wildin a lil bit lmao. man i'm glad we didn't lose to chris paul in the first round WHEW!!!!!

RayRay10 and IBTL like this.