1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump’s WH attempted to contact James Harden for part of their celebrity outreach to defeat COVID-19

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HardenVolumeOne, Nov 1, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

more likely a man of actions not words

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Yeah, I was kidding.
    is that you in your avatar?

vlaurelio likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

that's Hunter's brother

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Im tired of politics. this cycle has been the most depressing and divisive in my lifetime.

Wish sports was a sanctuary instead of a new battleground for zealots.

5. rockets13champs

I’m fine with both kind of people. Because I know westbrook is a good guy as well. Politics at the end of the day isnt everything. Harden obviously is just focused on basketball. Maybe when he’s done he can venture out but to me I feel like he’ll be in basketball his entire life. Even when he’s done as a player I feel like he’ll do something around basketball. Westbrook you get the sense when he’s done with NBA. He’ll venture out and do non basketball things. Whether it be his clothing line, politics or whatever it is

RustyHarden, D-rock and daywalker02 like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

You must not be from Houston. Smh

Reeko, HP3 and treyk3 like this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

Born and raised. I understand reddit, never imagined Clutchfans. I don't mind a different point of view, why would I? Its the immediate hate towards anything Trump that has gotten old real fast. If it was Harris/Biden making the same invite to Harden Reeko would be mouth watering at the opportunity for Harden to use his platform for a greater cause. Thing is, its not about the cause. It's about the political stance.

8. vlaurelio

people hate cheaters. do you?

What’s at stake in the fight over 127,000 Harris County drive thru ballots? Plaintiffs attorney Jared Woodfill in the courtroom after the decision: “If Harris County goes against Trump in large numbers then he could lose Texas... As far as I’m concerned this is ground zero.”

D-rock, treyk3, Reeko and 1 other person like this.
  9. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

F**k y'all and your political BS. Most of y'all don't know sh*t other than what the biased CNN and the biased Fox news spits down your throat. You have opinions, that is cool. No need to bash the other side because they have a different opinion...ON A BASKETBALL FORUM! Too much hate adding to separation of the country. Neither side is telling you the truth all the time and neither side with lying to you all the time. Grow up, and have conversations and listen. None of us know it all. #Kanye 2020 b****es! Lol

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

Still crying?

Harden supporting or campaigning for trash like Trump would be disgusting...period, end of story

I don’t have to worry tho because Harden isn’t a political person, nor would he ever stoop so low

treyk3 likes this.
  11. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

And he Aleays does the thing on his chest kisses his hand and then point towards the sky.

12. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

We all would my friend. We all would. @Jontro

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

i still choose booty over church during rona. nothing changes.

D-rock, RustyHarden and TWS1986 like this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

What are you implying?

15. varughese.arun

Why?

Salvy and JoeyTexas254 like this.
  16. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

To be fair that was in Switzerland not this country....but yea

DreamShook likes this.