1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Final Prediction: Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Nov 1, 2020.

?

Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

1. Trump

2. Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I said Trump because I believe he'll do anything he absolutely can, legal or not, to win the election.

I just can't believe people will listen to him when he declares victory early on Tuesday night...

#81 Two Sandwiches, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Invisible Fan, mikol13 and Andre0087 like this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Member

I think Trump has a shot at the popular vote based on there being WAY more "shy" trump voters than the polls realize. I also base it on pure excitement. There is a ton more enthusiasm for Trump than Biden IMHO. Time will tell.

foh likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member

yeah that was my point for @AroundTheWorld there are enough like in this video i believe its an offset and just as many "shy" biden voters

haha kinda..london ..and with family in isle of wight which is considered backwoods.

its funny my uk and european friends and family all seem to be ironically right wing. some of that goes back to my thought that the vocal on right are pretty vocal on facebook too...many havent seen for a while..one of my old friends from spain has gone full karen anti everything and she is from small town vitoria north spain..maybe its the "country" person can be from abilene or vitoria spain and be "country".. in paris you hear them laugh about people outside paris as "farmers" funny how people are people ..and you might think some one in another country might just hate trump..and to be fair most do.

i think maybe some are nice about trump because they know i am from usa.. and easier... ironically polite to say they like trump.. its like a concierge in las vegas hanging on your every word because he thinks it will get him a better tip. that in mnd - i find european people to be as fake if not more fake then lots of people ive met in usa ..anecdotal to be sure..and yes over time I see lots and lots calling out trump.. @AroundTheWorld says 10% he is likely right ..but from what I saw it was more than he says and more than i would have thought as a texas guy...i was surprised

AleksandarN likes this.
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Yea so called "Christians" like yourself, eh? You reap what you sow...you could care less about actually democracy as long as your guy wins. It's a shame we've come to this...

Invisible Fan likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Member

Every ballot that is completed in accordance with the laws on the books and received on time will be counted. There is no way to dispute ballots that fit this criteria. Now if there is something wrong with a ballot or it is received late it absolutely should not be counted no matter who cast it or who it is cast for.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Biden himself isn’t very exciting, but anti-Trump enthusiasm is extremely high

DVauthrin, JayGoogle and foh like this.
  7. cml750

cml750 Member

[​IMG]

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Trump winning the popular vote sounds so delusional...he lost that by 3 mil to freaking Hillary Clinton

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Shy Trump voters definitely love taking shots.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

There is not a realistic path to victory for Trump on election night. I’ve invested money on PredictIt and I’m a fairly frugal person. i.e. While I’m clearly biased and WANT Biden to win, I would not have spent $200 on predicting swing state markets in his favor if I thought I could lose money. All Biden has to do is flip Georgia, which is almost certain to happen based on forecasts, polls, early turnout, momentum from previous GA elections, etc. in that scenario, Biden can lose FL, PA, AZ, TX, OH, IA, and NC and still win this election; all states that are essentially tossups at the stage. Or...Biden merely hangs on to PA and he can lose Georgia (a more traditional red state, obviously).

of course I’m baking in Biden victories in Michigan and Wisconsin. He’s consistently polled about 9 points ahead in those states throughout this polling cycle though, well outside the normal margin of error.

It’s not impossible for trump to win, he would have to flop an inside straight though. It’s more likely Biden wins in a landslide taking Florida, Texas, Georgia and Arizona than Trump winning 270 electoral votes. Oh and there never was a possibility that Trump would win the popular vote; that’s not even a discussion

don grahamleone and JayGoogle like this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member

yeah i recommend in life you get to experience a "shy" church girl

mdrowe00 likes this.
  12. IBTL

IBTL Member

how much can make for betting 200 on biden

13. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I bet on him winning TX, AZ, Iowa, and GA. If I hit on all 4 I’ll receive $435 ($235 profit). If I just hit GA and AZ (likely result) I’ll only make about $40 but at least I’ll get my money back plus change. TX and Iowa are the wild cards imo

don grahamleone likes this.
  14. malakas

malakas Member

lol
    Well...now that you say fake..
    My american uncle and his family are Trumpsters.
    When they visited last year which happens once every 5 years at best,
    he yet again went on a rant about how the Democrats are communists - like Obama- and how Trump is fixing every problem.

I......just nodded my head and smiled politely.
    He also made me stream and watch Fox news to "learn the truth"..:rolleyes:

If you saw that you may think I am a Trumpster but what can I do?
    Fight over politics with my elderly relatives that spend so many hours and a fortune to come visit and that we rarely get to meet?
    Nahh..I just politely nod, smile and try to change the discussion.

All I can do, and I did, is phone many times to make sure they don't believe Trump about Covid and take precautions.

arkoe, AroundTheWorld and IBTL like this.
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member

thanks
    interesting so its by state?

is biden favored on head to head at your bet place or is there some kind of line?

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Well with 4 days to go, Trump Hasn’t closed the gap to within 2 points like he did in the last couple of weeks last election. So Biden currently looks more promising the Hillary did by the polls.

It’s a hard prediction knowing Trump is calling election fraud for the past 3 months, knowing there are active attempts to try to throw out mail in ballots all across the country.

I’m guessing Biden wins, based on the numbers, but this (already incredibly weak and flawed) democracy has been beat down to hell under this president, nothing will surprise me.

17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Hey, you wanna vote for a ********er that encourages violence against his oppositions' political party, declaring votes are done on election day, pushing thru SCJ's that aren't qualified...then go **** yourself.

You are fake as **** and don't have a care in the world about democracy.

18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Biden is favored 60/40 in the head-to-head but due to the large volume of shares being traded in the market already, they’re not accepting any new money. So I had to bet on the state markets instead. It’s essentially a stock market trading system. It’s a ton of fun and completely legal. You can make money off of people making stupid, emotional bets because they’ll drive the markets away from the actual odds. For example, in TX Trump “Yes” is trading at 70 cents on the dollar even though polling and record turnout indicate it’s close to a coin toss (should be at 50 cents objectively)

IBTL likes this.
  19. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Trump takes Iowa, Florida and Texas and Biden takes PA, NC, AZ, WI, MI and GA.

Trump cites mail in, drive through, 24 hour, etc as all illegal and starts trying to sue every city and county that has a blue mayor or commissioner. This gets uglier than hanging chads culminating in multiple right wing riots and several deaths as the vitriol spills over.

Eventually it’s realized that even if you throw out a great deal of votes it still wouldn’t be enough and Trump leaves to setup Trump News Network which hires away Tucker Carlson and becomes 100 times worse than Breitbart and InfoWars put together.

Buckle in everyone.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At least he’s open and proud of his team’s ********ery. Decency has gone to the shitter with the Orange Prophet his mountain of falsehoods.

The bill will come due for the other side whether it’s 4 or 8 and it’ll be eye for an eye. Homie better not flinch and cry to mommy.