1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

If it's true that Trump showed up at the last debate, knowing that he already had tested positive, I think it would be the right call to pull out of any future debates and to ram that point home from now until November 3rd.

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

All he has to do is give a powerful statement.

"We believe it is in the best interest of the health of the moderator, cameramen, crew, etc etc, that I do not carry forward with this debate. My opponent, the President, has chosen the path of endangering the lives of others and I do not support this stance. If Mr. Trump wishes, I'd be happy to conduct this debate virtually to ensure that the American people get the information that they need, otherwise, with the health and safety of others in mind, I refuse to compromise the health of others for my own selfish gains. God Bless America."

We all know that Trump supporters don't care anyways, so he isn't catering to them. Biden supporters, or never Trump will also support him. It's those few remaining in the undecided block that he needs to show them what a real president does and acts like.

3. malakas

malakas Member

More likely Trump will be in the ER this time next week than having cleared the virus out of his system.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's certainly possible. It's also possible this is stunt by Trump to distract from his horrible debate performances and his taxes. Either way I think it's in Biden's interest not to be in the same room as him.

joshuaao, malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

7. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Cool. So 90% of Black supporters are thinking for themselves and believe Trump is bad and Biden is better.

9. Fantasma Negro

Obama conference call leaked to Burisma: Biden emails

The Obama administration let a Democratic p.r. company that worked for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma take part in a conference call about an upcoming visit to Ukraine by then-Vice President Joe Biden, emails obtained by The Post show.

An associate at Blue Star Strategies then emailed a memo with minutes of the conference call hosted by the White House to a top Burisma executive, Vadym Pozharskyi, as well as to Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, both of whom sat on Burisma’s board.

The trip, in December 2015, turned out to be the one during which Biden later bragged about forcing Ukrainian officials to fire a state prosecutor who was investigating Burisma by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee.

The memo, sent shortly after the Dec. 2, 2015, call, also “outlined the trip’s agenda and addressed several questions regarding US policy toward Ukraine.”

Blue Star has said it began working for Burisma and contacting Ukrainian officials on its behalf in November 2015, and an email shows that on Nov. 18, 2015, Pozharskyi sent the Blue Star contract to Hunter Biden, Archer and Eric Schwerin, president of the Rosemont Seneca Partners investment firm.

Hunter Biden and Archer were among RSP’s founders, along with former Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson, Christopher Heinz, Reuters has reported.

“Could you kindly have BS countersign it and forward back to me?” Pozharskyi wrote. “I am kindly asking you to schedule either a conf call or advise us as to the foreseen action plan for November-December 2015, and if anything has been already done by BS, could kindly you ask them to share with us this information?”

A Blue Star spokesman declined to comment.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/obama-conference-call-leaked-to-burisma-biden-emails/

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So i guess we need to find who leaked that stuff right?

RayRay10 likes this.