1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Positive for Covid-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Perhaps the Commander in Chief should have had similar thoughts 200,000 dead ago when he ****ing knew that COVID would kill lots of people and then went and said it was a hoax.

B-Bob, Dgn1, Reeko and 8 others like this.
  2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Lmfao! This news made my morning.

I'm not necessarily wishing evil upon him, I just want him to acknowledge and maybe take seriously a virus that killed a beloved woman that was like a grandmother to me.

FrontRunner, mikol13, Dgn1 and 5 others like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I’m not much of a believer in karma, but if I was...

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

HAHAHAHA ... sucker & loser!

malakas, RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

people wish he took this seriously, didn't blatantly lie about, wore a mask, etc... to save american lives

malakas, B-Bob, Dgn1 and 3 others like this.
  6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Honestly I prefer presidents who don't get Covid.

I don't like his position here.

FrontRunner, red, Deckard and 12 others like this.
  7. sw847

sw847 Member

Yeah t
    Yeah that’s my biggest worry, if he recovers and go out saying it’s no big deal, just the same as a flu, then even more dumbasses will not take the pandemic seriously

B-Bob likes this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

So many thoughts on this....

Is he taking it to get out of debates? Faking it to make a step down easier because he knows he can't win the election?

Does he really have it? Seriously, he can't, right? That's just too poetic.

What if he is incapacitated up through the election, which is somewhat likely? What if he's on a ventilator on election night? What if he dies?

What will all of this bring? More devisiveness? Riots from the other side?

If he recovers, does this embolden his base? Is this why he's faking it? Surely he's not faking it. If he recovers, he'll be even more arrogant about it than he is now. If he recovers, does the country open back up, like a miracle?

This is the most drastic political move anyone has ever taken, if he's faking it. Surely he's not faking it? Right? It'd be right up his alley. Cover up scandals with more scandals. He's been doing that his whole business life. Right?!?!

But if he truly does have it, how quickly could this take a turn for the worst? If he truly does have it, I guess we'll see how good they are at treating it...but he's got all the comorbidities you don't want.

At least we won't have to see his face in public for two weeks. No more rallies until then. Did he infect anybody? Man, the tweets are going to be amazing!

All these thoughts and more running through my head.

#88 Two Sandwiches, Oct 2, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the whole world is on

STAND BY

Rashmon, Dgn1 and RayRay10 like this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I do not want him to die. I want him and his ideology to get beat and go away in disgrace in November.

The worst thing that can happen here is Trump gets lucky and is asymptomatic, rants about how it was no big deal, and becomes a super spreader to everyone in government.

The GOP heads right now must be freaking out and doing everything they can to get Pence in bubble wrap. Trump can not operate as president right now. He just can’t. It’s too dangerous not for him but for everyone else. But I assume tomorrow he’ll be out and about probably at his golf course with no mask.

B-Bob, Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

“Yes I tested positive for the COVID. The doctors said I had the worst type of COVID, a strain from Chi-na. I probably got it from one of those illegals hanging around Sleepy Joe at the debates. It is gone now. I willed it away. The best doctors said it was a miracle, the virus is gone. My amazing body defeated it. The doctors are studying my blood to see how I did it. You know they say maybe superior European genetics, just maybe. I wore a mask and still got it. Also don’t forget my rally in Scranton on Saturday. I will be there as scheduled. Oh Melania and uhh Baron, they are in the ICU.” - Trump

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The best thing for the country is a quick recovery for the POTUS and FLOTUS. I wish them both the best.

AroundTheWorld, B-Bob, Nook and 2 others like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

october surprise mfer!!

14. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Thoughts and Prayers!

No Worries, AleksandarN and IBTL like this.
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

trump is high risk group:
    -obese
    -elderly
    -low income

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The White House right now.

[​IMG]

And you get coronavirus! And you get coronavirus!

Seriously though this presents a serious risk of it spreading in the seats of power. It is known that people and aides in the White House don’t follow all of the cdc guidelines of wearing masks to begin with. Even after Hope Hicks tested positive Trump went to a fundraiser. Also the freaken press secretary didn’t wear a mask during the press briefing. My god Trump and the administration mishandled their COVID situation in the White House. How can anyone now expect to take him seriously on handling the coronavirus when he can’t handle his own house and administration?

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

is it still a hoax?

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

mazinger, RayRay10 and arkoe like this.
  19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

after caligula got sick he turned out to be a real nice guy