1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Are They Talking About The Proud Boys

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Sep 30, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

pgabriel: I want to help you.
    your posts are not effective at all.. but for all this effort you should get paid.

consider talking to the other paid troll posters here from republican party and get in on it. you know who they are.

you are a volume guy you can get paid for volume vs quality.
    ask @RocketsLegend he was able to pay off his debts from trump university AND get face time with some slovakians. you are doing this wrong and if you really are a black guy you can make 1000 times as much.

im being serious you will thank me later

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

This is absolutely idiotic, not that I openly support either candidate, but this is something that can be solved with a simple google search.

Yes, he was asked during the debate about it around 39 minutes in and said he doesn't agree with it and perpetrators of such violence should be prosecuted. He denounced violence happening, what I am guessing by your posts you would call people on his side, and said they should be prosecuted.

Here is a link to the transcript of the debate. https://www.concordmonitor.com/First-presidential-debate-Trump-Biden-full-transcript-36532544

#22 Lil Pun, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    deb4rockets likes this.
  3. Lil Pun

Wrong again. Police brutality was asked about and systemic issues were addressed. Check the transcript.

4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

How do you know they they're black and IF so what makes you think they speak for all of us????

AND if they are black how can they in their right mind and soul stand behind a president or any man that want condemn white supremacy... I don't care if you from the hood or from the suburbs....

At the end of the day you're still black and should be standing up against individuals that have no respect for your people or your culture... Not stand behind them and support them..

T_Man

AleksandarN and R0ckets03 like this.
  5. Lil Pun

Myth?

Because everyone already condemns black on black violence and knows it's an issue. However, one side condones organizations like the Proud Boys and the other side condemns it. Not that hard to figure out.

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously dude? If you don't even know what Biden is against, then you have no business even debating a conversation about candidates. Stop listening to the Trump propaganda, open your eyes, and do a little research. Uninformed voters are the worst.

Blatz likes this.
  7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

9. Lil Pun

Remember, Trump is the one who specifically mentioned this group when pressed about white supremacists.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lol well that settles it and violence is cool right?

dang dude youve been posting over and over in protest threads about violence and now you are looking to normalize violence? what the hell is wrong with you?

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

[Edit: I shouldn't say what I said.]

Proud Boys are part of the reason I decided on Tuesday to go vote against one of the candidates.
    Another is Trump promising that he as president cannot run an election.

#31 sirbaihu, Oct 1, 2020
  12. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

According to the debate transcript, Biden mentioned the group then Trump went with it and likely didn’t go full condemnation because as has been posted proud boys has been on record to denounce white supremacy as a organization

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...read-full-transcript-first-debate/3587462001/

13. Lil Pun

Well, it appears that even the transcripts are saying one thing or another. The one you posted has Biden saying that the one I posted does not. Hmmm...

If that's the case and he didn't condemn them because they've denounced white supremacy, why does he now say he doesn't know who they are?

#33 Lil Pun, Oct 1, 2020
  14. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I swear this reporter seemed to be saying, one of the protesters is lobbing a Molotov cocktail at the police PEACEFULLY.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because when a criminal says they are against crime, it must be true, right?

You must be a fan of the proud boys.

They are white supremacists. They may not believe in creating a white ethnocentric state, but they still believe white people are better than everyone else and hold racist views, and still believe using violence to achieve their aims.

16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I'm assuming your question is rhetorical, but the answer is that he constantly lies about any and every thing.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Trump supporters really believe this fake news stuff and are unable to process any information themselves. They've also gained the ability to spin everything since you are forced to acquire this skill by being a Trump supporter.

Come on guys, the transcripts are out there, he said what he said. Then the fool gets asked the next day about it and he pretends he's never heard of the organization. You guys need to pick battles that you have an actual possibility of having productive discussion on. If you aren't racist (like the fool that has a black wife and a friend that's a proud boy with a black wife, lol), then stop defending Trump. He was asked to condemn white supremacists, he pretended not to hear the question and asked, which group, Biden says, proud boys, Trump says "proud boys, stand back and stand by". Idiot says the next day he doesn't know who proud boys are. He didn't have to ask "which group", who gives a **** which group it is, if it's a white supremacists, they just need to be condemned. He also fails to tell them to stand down and instead tells them to stand by. At the end he gave direct orders, "go be poll watchers".

You can't make this **** up guys. Pick your battles wisely. This is not one that you will come out looking good.

OP, you just need to stop making **** up as you go. It's cool that you want to discuss, but you refuse to get your facts straight. Then when you are presented facts, you somehow make up some other **** in your head that's totally incorrect, like your idiot incoherent discussion on consultant vs employer that you had with our boy from Minny. Stop being stubborn and instead attempt to really think **** through, otherwise, what's the point of having a serious discussion with you if you are just going to make up ****?

#37 ElPigto, Oct 1, 2020
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  18. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

No.

IBTL likes this.
  19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

i knew this seemed familiar and its the same sh*it as the quid pro quo deal.

where "he didnt say it" but its " not quid pro quo"

"proud boys arent so bad" but "he didnt say it"

"the call was perfect"

smh

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's see what the founder of the Proud boys is all about really.

In its own words
    "It’s such a rape culture with these immigrants, I don’t even think these women see it as rape. They see it as just like having a teeth [sic] pulled. ‘It’s a Monday. I don’t really enjoy it,’ but that’s what you do. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the same trauma as it would for a middle-class white girl in the suburbs because it’s so entrenched into their culture.” — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, June 19, 2018

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone b------ about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
    —Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017

“Well look at the canary in the coal mine called Britain. We see guys get away with raping children regularly, and they have excuses like ‘I didn’t understand the word ‘no.’’ We have a woman raped several times in one night. All these guys seem to…they don’t all get away but they seem to get away way too often. And then you have people being jailed for rude tweets and comments when they’re white, so…people in America say ‘Muslim are what? One or two percent of the population? There’s never gonna be sharia law here.’ And I say have a look at Britain. Have a look at Europe. That’s where we’re headed.”
    —Gavin McInnes, “Get Off My Lawn”, November 4, 2017

“Maybe the reason I’m sexist is because women are dumb. No, I’m just kidding, ladies. But you do tend to not thrive in certain areas — like writing.”
    —Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, June 28, 2017

“I just realized something. Cory Booker is kind of like Sambo. He’s kind of shucking and jiving for the white man. Cory Booker grew up rich in an all-white suburb. He’s basically a white guy. His parents were very wealthy executives at IBM… .But he wants to be a black dude, so he pretends that he’s down with the brothers and he acts outraged about racism all the time — for white people. That gets him votes from whites.”
    —Gavin McInnes on his CRTV show “Get Off My Lawn,” January 17, 2018

“The white liberal ethos tells us blacks aren’t at MIT because of racism. They say blacks dominate the prison population for the same reason. They insist America is a racist hellhole where ‘people of color’ have no future. This does way more damage to black youth than the KKK. When you strip people of culpability and tell them the odds are stacked against them, they don’t feel like trying. White liberals make this worse by then using affirmative action to “correct” society’s mistakes. When blacks are forced into schools they aren’t qualified for they have no choice but to drop out. Instead of going back a step to a school they can handle, they tend to give up on higher education entirely. Thanks to the Marxist myth of ubiquitous equality, this ‘mismatch’ leaves blacks less educated than they would have been had they been left to their own devices.”
    —Gavin McInnes, “America in 2034,” American Renaissance, June 17, 2014

“I’m not a fan of Islam. I think it’s fair to call me Islamophobic.”
    —Gavin McInnes, NBC interview, 2017

“Palestinians are stupid. Muslims are stupid. And the only thing they really respect is violence and being tough.”
    —Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, March 8, 2017

“Why don’t we take back Bethlehem? Why don’t we take back Northern Iraq? Why don’t we start our own Crusades? That’s what the Crusades were. They weren’t just someone picking on Muslims for no reason — they were a reaction to Muslim tyranny. We finally fought back.”
    —Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, March 8, 2017

“Buying woman parts from a hospital and calling yourself a broad trivializes what it is to be a woman. Womanhood is not on a shelf next to wigs and makeup. Similarly, being a dude is quite involved. Ripping your vaginal canal out of your fly doesn’t mean you are going to start inventing **** and knowing how cement works. Being a man is awesome. So is being a woman. We should revere these creations, not revel in their bastardization.”
    —Gavin McInnes, “Transphobia is Perfectly Natural,” Thought Catalog, August 8, 2014

“I am not afraid to speak out about the atrocities that whites and people of European descent face not only here in this country but in Western nations across the world. The war against whites, and Europeans and Western society is very real and it’s time we all started talking about it and stopped worrying about political correctness and optics.”
    —Kyle Chapman, who formed the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, a wing of the Proud Boys, Unite America First Peace Rally, Sacramento, California, July 8, 2017

“Put something on the table! Give us a reason to accept you, because you know what? Sharia law ain’t it. Raping women ain’t it. Cutting off clits ain’t it. Throwing gay people of roofs ain’t it. You are a disgrace.”
    —Pawl Bazile, a production director of Proud Boys’ magazine, on Muslims, March against Sharia rally, New York City, New York, June 10, 2017

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Yes! They are white supremacists! Don't let a little video clip fool you.

FrontRunner likes this.