1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which team is the easiest for MDA to meet the expectation? And why?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigBum, Sep 21, 2020.

?

Which team is the easiest for MDA to meet the expectation?

1. 76ers - currently lead the nba in luxury tax payment

10.0%
  2. Pacers fired McMillan for playoffs success next season

40.0%
  3. Pelicans plan to make playoffs next season

47.5%
  4. Rockets - I want to get him back

2.5%
  1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, screw that dude. CP3’s hamstring would have held up with a different coach!

topfive likes this.
  2. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Why does BigBump have thread creating rights? He/she has never contributed anything to the site monetarily or in discussion.

Please tell me Clutch knows who’s alter-ego it is and kept them on for the amusement of the entire Hardisty family.

Reeko, topfive and hakeem94 like this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Where was that in LA and NY?

Rocket River

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

how about his other 15 seasons as a head coach?
    His whole career is littered with "if it wasnt for injuries..."
    Thats part of the game... thats why you play a longer rotation, thats why you develop your bench and thats why you have alterations to your game plan at the ready in the event you have to adjust for an injury...
    but then again... i'm sure in Mikes mind 'He doesnt adjust to the situation - the situation adjusts to him!' lol!

What CP3 is injured? Well hell... I guess everybody just go chuck 3s - even if none of em are falling...

but then again... you also didnt believe me when I told you that our 'opponents were making it to the rim with ease...' Did giving up 62 pitp to the Lakers in game 4 convince you? lol ;)

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let me get this straight. You wanted Ariza and Tucker to drive to the basket? :D

It’s not that I didn’t believe you, it’s that you were wrong. In game 4, that changed. Mike talked about it in the postgame press conference in fact. Losing House was a killer there, If you remember the work he was doing in the previous 3 games.

Next.

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

No... teams were getting to the basket with ease against our small ball line up - period. But OKC failed to maximize the opportunity - as did the Lakers in game 1... then LA realized the easy pickings to be had and then exploited that fact from there...
    It was obvious our rim protection was like a sieve - but because it wasnt being being exploited and not showing up on the boxscore people didnt want to see or acknowledge it... but it was there all along...

curse you Danuel House! You were the linchpin to a glorious MDA championship! But yet again cruel fate has deprived the genius MDA from his deserved championship! ...lol
    Again, whether we lost House to a violation or to injury... our fortunes shouldnt be predicted upon some D leaguer... Hope for the best but plan for the worst... ;)

hakeem94 likes this.