1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

I knew the Rockets would make the playoffs all along

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

dude...seriously. i've only had this sig for about a week. you can't leave now for chrissake. i need to read your flowery approach to playoff losses. gimme a break;)

2. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Let me get this straight...you bet Sam if if the Rox make the playoffs you'd quit the BBS? Ouch!

What would you have gotten if the Rox didn't make the playoffs?

3. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

To the clutch crew . . . sorry if the other poll, the "Save A-Train" thread caused any confusion or issues. It was meant in good spirits, to show A-Train that he shouldn't leave. Of course the general population should have no ability to kick a poster out, that's just ridiculous. The poll was meant in fun to give a warm fuzzy, a kind of "they like me! they really like me!" type vibe. Sorry if this got lost in translation . . . In hindisght, I feel really silly.

4. Jeffster

Jeffster Contributing Member

sentamentalists? Who would those be? The people who only post "trade Francis", "trade Yao" or "all these old Houston knicks suck" threads every other day instead of every day? ;)

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dang,

I would rather Sam left the BBS.

:)

DD

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

No, it still makes you ZRB, CFBBS allaround jackass.

Can't we just make it a mutual agreement and have both Fisher and Train no longer post?

7. aries323

aries323 Member

although i might have disagreed with A trains many pessimistic views on some subjects, i still think he is still one of the best posters. he definitely provides a different point of view and that is absolutely a sign of intelligence which many posters on this site lacks. STICK AROUND A TRAIN.;)

8. CXmoney1221

CXmoney1221 Member

i believe the king troll title is annointed to me at the present. In fact, anyone who does not like or think out current roster is perfect is a troll.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I dont understand why the agreement was indefinant. Why not just for a period of time?

Running with scissors is about the first thing i remember posting here. thinking "what the hell does that mean?"

10. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Thanks mate, that means a lot coming from you.

11. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

Screw your bet with Sam Fisher Mr. Train. I'd rather see your posts than his any day of the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.