1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel House has left the NBA Bubble in Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Fantasma Negro

The nba is so ****ing fake

pippendagimp likes this.
  2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Everyone is fixated on quarantine: "It doesn't make sense!"
    Yeah, maybe fixating on quarantine doesn't make sense. Maybe it's not virus related.

topfive likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

It’s not a risk when she knows tyson is trying to take the fall willingly to help the team. Knowing full well he doesn’t play and the worst that can happen is he leaves the bubble. Tyson is 37 years old on the brink of retirement after this season likely. He isn’t dumb like house and has no time for bs like that.

Best case rockets get house back. Worst case the league believes the bs house was trying to cover it with, which they obviously didn’t with so many holes in the story and tc gets kicked out the bubble

someone risked their marriage and family alright. And It ain’t tyson. It’s the one who got booted and is otw home

snowconeman22 likes this.
  4. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

His wife is beautiful man why would he cheat on her? Why not just bring her to the bubble

TWS1986 likes this.
  5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Was he forced to leave, or did he choose to do so instead of quarantining?

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

silver doesn’t ‘foresee’ houston advancing this time :D

7. STR8Thugg

Please elaborate.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

There are other ways to get in trouble.
    He got investigated because of the virus, but the statement does not say what he did wrong. (Bong hits, wrong person to hang out with, whatever....)

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Many points agreed here. He deserves everything coming his way

10. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Athletes and celebrities do stupid **** all the time. She's very pretty. But ppl do stupid ****.

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

This whole situation is odd. I do not think House is without fault here BUT with what has been released so far and what has happened (ie Chandler being named but back with the team for game 4) something isn't adding up. The press release was very non descriptive at all and right now to me the punishment certainly doesn't fit the crime.

My belief is if the NBA did release all the facts there is going to more implicating the league doing a very poor job with security and prevention. There hasn't been any news about the testing in about 3 weeks (when before there were constant reports about how few to 0 positive tests there were). Add in the recent strike and allowing family into the bubble something just doesn't sit right.

If the facts showed that this woman was able to stroll in and get past multiple check points without any assistance from House or anything then the league has a much much bigger problem on its hands. I would say the league is just as much to blame as House is. Maybe stars did that and House said I want some too...the league isn't going to punish stars.

Lastly if House did help sneak a girl in the league really has no incentive NOT to put that in there. House's rep is already taken a hit. Most people have already deemed him guilty AND it removes a lot of potential issues for the league.

But to go 3 to 4 days for an investigation and to release a one paragraph press release passing the harshest punishment possible without explaining why is a extremely bad look for Silver and the NBA

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I see the fckery never ends with this organization

let’s just wrap this BS up tomorrow and call it a season

topfive, yixiixiy and YOLO like this.
  13. STR8Thugg

The statement pretty clearly says he violated safety protocol by having an unauthorized visitor. It's quiet obviously a violation regarding COVID-19 safety protocol.

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, that still makes no sense. Great your wife believes you. The rest of the planet thinks you're a moron and a cheater. I'm still not taking that fall for anybody. And 37 isn't too old to be cheating on your woman in the NBA. There are dudes around the NBA still doing it and they're older than 37. And... obviously House is a moron for doing it.

15. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Wish his contract can be voided, he needs to be moved. What a dumb mistake

16. STR8Thugg

This whole situation is so sketchy and F***ed up... just sucks man. I really like House as a player, but I'm sure the fallout from this will be ****.

17. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

House couldn't keep his dick in for another 2 weeks. Dumbass had to go and do this in the middle of a crucial series then lie to everyone about it, including his wife and mom. Dude has no shame at all.

If I were him, idk how I'd look my 3 kids in their eyes and talk to them without feeling guilt.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

As a vet in tc’s position with nothing to lose it does no harm to him. The people that matter know the truth. Y’all think they care what cf’s thinks. Absolutely not cause y’all don’t matter. This isn’t rocket science.

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is the statement I see.
    It says the investigation was about a violation. It does not say the finding was about a health violation. It does not say why House left the campus. What it says is: we had a COVID-based investigation. House had an unauthorized guest. He has left the campus. It does not say what he is being punished for.

#179 sirbaihu, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  20. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Imagine if we had traded Wood with House and a 1rp.