1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel House has left the NBA Bubble in Orlando

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Sep 11, 2020.

1. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

where is the proof ?

2. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Cut the guy some slack we dont know all the circumstances. House probably saw some others getting away with it and he got busted by some conveniently provided whistle blower. House will learn from this. This the worst road trip any of these guys have ever had in their lives. Let him reap what he sows and take his medicine. We shouldn't write guys off when they do foolish things one time.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If this was truly a safety issue then why didn't they test the woman and resolve this before game three? Makes no sense.

DJboutit and FrontRunner like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

I know people from the University of Houston athletic program and on the Board.

He was asked to leave the program.. there was no discussion of working it out, they wanted him GONE and told him to find another place to play. This was all despite him being from Houston and the highest prospect the school had signed in 30 years.

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

What a ****ing dipshit. I’ve done a lot of stupid **** for p***y but this man might have just thrown away his career and marriage. I hope it was worth it.

Nook likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

COVID is a real b****. That 2 week incubation period f*cks up everything.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

If he had a woman, in the bubble for two hours in his room.... he pounded her until she walked with a limp.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  8. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

If only the Rockets were in a position where they could do that. Unfortunately, as you know, he fits this system extremely well, he's not reached his ceiling yet IMO, and he's one of the few "assets" Daryl has to improve/build around.

But he's a dumbass, no question, and should be kept on a short leash going forward (if he remains a Rocket).

ak99999 and daywalker02 like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Still we shouldn't automatically assume it though.

What if she or a transgender is a 2 and House just wanted someone to share a joint.

All those reports say something different in details.

10. RESINator

RESINator Member

I feel sorry for his wife and kids. Humiliated his entire family. National news... Smh. Just a selfish man. No 2nd Chance for him.

deb4rockets likes this.
  11. i3artow i3aller

12. opticon

opticon Member

This is going to hard to live down. I feel sorry for the guy. Ultimately this on House. But the Nba should have better security. She should have never made it to the Elevator or Staircase to get to the room. There should have been armed security at all points of entry if security and safety are that big of a concern.

13. opticon

opticon Member

If he married?

14. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Any word on who snitched?

I think we all have our suspicions.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I thought the 2 week period was just the time it may take for symptoms to appear, not necessarily to show up positive on a test.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Nah... he could share a joint with one of his teammates. If you risk punishment by bringing a female COVID19 tester into your room and then lie about it for two days... you were horny and pounded her.

He wanted her in his room because he had not had sex in some time and she was willing.

His wife knows it... everyone knows it.

lilbird20 likes this.
  17. Cladyclad

Cladyclad Member

This anger should be aimed at your team and it’s players. Not Kang James sir. Be made your starting center score just as many points as u and I. Or get out rebounded by a 6’1 washed up point by a 3:1 ratio lol

18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

If this were a tighter series I would be more angry at the clear double standard the NBA put on display here (NO way LBJ gets this treatment)

But f**k House for this absurdly stupid behavior, and the team deserves to lose regardless of this incident.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think you show symptoms in 2 weeks, but you are still a carrier before symptoms. I'm not sure the tests detect Covid before you are showing symptoms..

I don't even know.. wear a mask and don't open your doors to strange women everybody.

daywalker02 and CometsWin like this.
  20. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

gatsby, AXG, Hakeemtheking and 3 others like this.