1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A little reminder of how quickly a series can change

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketsmanhk, Sep 9, 2020.

1. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

It's not the right time to remind me of those bench mob we once had:
    Lou Williams (sixth man 2018-2019)
    Montrezl Harrell (sixth man 2019-2020)
    (On other team)
    …………
    Corey Brewer
    Jason Terry
    Josh Smith
    Terrence Jones
    -----------
    Now, what we got?

2. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

And my friend ...? Once again, comparing the heart of this team to the heart of the 95 team is disrespectful. That team was a champion team, this team always finds a way to lose.

Little Bit likes this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Almost time for Cancun or the Richmond strip clubs

Nook likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

We will get a new coach... likely someone more detail oriented and defensive minded like Kenny Atkinson. Tilman will not spend the money in the exception and we will get the same roster back.

5. farhen

farhen Member

NO JSmoove & Grayhound

in other news no one's allowed to shoot mid range jump shot beside westbrick

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Mda is gone for sure in my book. He’ll land another job elsewhere immediately. Probably Indiana as a first choice.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe this team has the talent to come back but there absolutely has to be adjustments. After game one the Lakers made several adjustments. They made an adjustment tonight.

I remember that game 6 comeback and I remember making a thread ripping the Rockets for having no heart in the middle of the third quarter and they made me eat crow for it. And that crow was delicious. The Rox then got down because they were making a lot of dumb mistakes and showing no heart. That game and the series was about the hot hands and that was an adjustment to ride the hot player in the moment. This series is about strategy and the Lakers' strategy is working.

To win this series it won't be an Eric Gordon, Rivers, or Westbrook going off. LBJ has shown he can also put up massive numbers and they have role players like Rondo and Morris that can heat up. This needs to be finding a way to consistently break down their D.