1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

House and Chandler both OUT for “personal reasons”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Sep 8, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You know the character of someone having spent a major part of your life, that's how you have a gut feeling, at least you let them explain.

Also it's probably my bad reading comprehension, 'taking the fall' doesn't mean automatically he also admits to having secks, prolly just getting the woman in for his breh in which case why should the wife be mad at this if you explained it right?

Worst case it's a bad move but far from infidelity....

Depends on the trust and bond they have for each other.

2. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

...this is like Wiggins, Lucas, and Lloyd being suspended for the Rockets in 1986 once Stern thought they were a threat to the Lakers.

The league is intervening.

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If House is denying this happened, you would think the Rockets would be angrier at this.

topfive likes this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Nice!

I'm honored.

;)

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He has to deny it if you believe he wants to keep his GF and pretend he is a good boy.

Bubble is strict on them rules, Bruno and Holmes got caught searching for food/meeting up delivery boy outside bubble.

Lou Will picked up food inside a strip joint.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If this is true House is a piece of ****. Team should put his ass in the doghouse if he's even on the roster after this.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

When has Danuel House said he was a good boy? this is too stupid for words. To try and sneak someone in with the sports world watching the bubble and its 100% COVID free track record, would be so monumentally stupid.. I have no words.

I mean it's so stupid, I feel obligated to think House is innocent and this is an NBA hit job.

topfive likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Could be but Tyson being involved means there is some truth to it.

Sneaking someone in is a strong accusation.

Maybe just meeting someone.

He's being snitched on by Laker bois.

Then again, I do think female companionship is important in a bubble full of grown man. Question is with whom.

[​IMG]

#248 daywalker02, Sep 9, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    DreamShook likes this.
  9. topfive

topfive CF OG

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

So Lebron's people snitched (or lied) because House was giving Lebron fits in game.. There is a reason lebron went off for 36 in House's absence.. It's all theater.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This whole story reeks of some kind of cover up. No way in hell would the Rockets allow this to affect their roster and not play him without some kind of proof. Something is off. Too much he said she said. One thing is for certain........

Somebody's lying. If this was a lie to give the Lakers an advantage then the Lakers/NBA are beyond corrupt, and the Lakers should be eliminated and sent packing. If House is lying then he is a piece of trash, and should be sent packing as well.

#251 deb4rockets, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  12. nsng20

nsng20 Member

The league is in on it. They have to let the Lakers win for Black Mambas sake. Greatest storyline of the year with all the **** happening.

13. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I’m not saying you are wrong, but if Silver is involved in pulling strings behind the scenes to ensure the Lakers win the championship in the season Kobe Bryant dies, **** him and the NBA.

The NBA should be far more interested in being a legitimate sports league than the basketball version of the WWE, but we have documented evidence (Tim Donaghy) that games have been fixed in the past.

14. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I hope house isnt stupid enough to leave the bubble to try and get some or to try and sneak someone in that didnt quarantine.... that would be extremely disappointing. Its the fukkin playoffs man...does this dude not have a GF or at least someone to pretend he can bring in officially? Jesus christ

15. TimDuncanDonaut

Like Who wants to be a millionaire, you're using a life line. :D

16. TimDuncanDonaut

No facts has come out, even if he's innocent, a verdict was handed down, because he missed the last game.

17. JW86

JW86 Member

If this is all premature and truly still investigated then he should’ve played. My guess: they messed around with someone already in the bubble. Highly doubt you could sneak in someone. In any case: dumb House if he knew what he was doing. The league might look really bad if ur comes back and plays with just an apology that they jumped the gun.

topfive likes this.
  18. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

So the league is still investigating, and I’m assuming someone must have snitched because obviously House wouldn’t be able to deny it if he was caught with someone from outside the bubble?

Let me get this straight, the league is taking away a key rotation player for 2 games, and taking 4 days to investigate what should be a cut and dry situation, based on a tip off? And this is happening conveniently while we are playing the Lakers?

If it comes out that House didn’t do anything I’m done with the NBA

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They should have cameras and footages from where his room is.

They need to have hard evidence.

Other than sneaking in someone from the window teen style, it's not hard to investigate.

TWS1986 likes this.
  20. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

This story continues to just get weirder and weirder. Something doesn't seem right.

daywalker02 likes this.