1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scott Foster should be investigated by the FBI

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Sep 2, 2020.

1. kevcai

kevcai Member

That one was bad because of how far away Foster is but does anyone have a video of Harden's foul on the inbounds?

D-rock likes this.
  2. HardenVolumeOne

Is it normal that I’m still shaking hours after the game ended

D-rock likes this.
  3. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Chinese Uighur Rocket Fans disagree

and anyways, the NBA doesn't "Care" if they are able to watch a game through illegal means. The NBA cares about them watching games through a monetized system they have control over.

4. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

Take a minute to listen to this question, and more importantly, CP3's response. OP may actually be on to something. Based on CP3's comments in his post-game interview, Scott Foster deliberately called for the floor to be swept to allow a team to get a look at a replay before deciding to challenge a call or not. This action is outside the scope of a referee and potentially compromises the integrity of the game. To me this is a story and should be looked at by the reporters and the nba. I know it isn't much but if Foster is willing to engage in behavior outside his scope as a ref, what else does he do to manipulate games? Foster should be pulled off playoff games until this incident is thoroughly reviewed by the league.

#44 ThisIsOurCity, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

This ain’t 1985. Players are very capable of jumping in the air not knowing exactly what they’re doing and yet more often than not making a solid play.

no clue how it should impact whether it was an offensive or defensive foul.... Gallinari wasn’t fully set. The end.

King1, clutchdabear, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

No seriously, mfer is def fixing games with his folks in Vegas placing bets.

luckyman76, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  7. elvis

elvis Member

Scott Foster is a disgrace.

King1, luckyman76 and D-rock like this.
  8. Mr. Space City

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL

pippendagimp and D-rock like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

He almost didn't.

King1 and jch1911 like this.
  11. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

sadly, even if there is an outpouring of support to get rid of scott foster... he's just one of many actors for the nba. he's just doing what he's been told by adam silver and the nba. nba will just replace him with another yes man to give the nba the results that it wants.

sucks that teams like the rockets have to work a million times harder just to squeak out a win compared to the likes of the LA teams or gsw. i've done my best to try to not give nba any money the past two years... and once the harden/morey era is over in houston, i'm gonna be completely done with the nba. played basketball my whole life and love the sport, but the product that the nba puts out is closer to wwe than any other major sport in the world. such a shame...

RCPM, cebunit and fckbandwagons like this.
  12. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

No that was Mike Danton’s arguing that it was a backcourt violation. Foster would have called OKC ball

13. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

That’s coz he didn’t see the foul call. So he didn’t believe cp3. He also hates cp3 but hates Houston and Harden more. He called Harden for a push on Dort when Dort had turnover the ball. The action wasn’t even close to him and that was barely a foul.

D-rock likes this.
  14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think for a second or two toward the end, Foster got confused. "Am I supposed to screw Chris Paul or should I screw the Rockets?"

D-rock, Richie_Rich and Amiga like this.
  15. JW86

JW86 Member

Yeah, he made some serious questionable calls but the ref crew as a whole missed some obvious calls and called some bs - Harden getting the charge on CP3 with a minute or so left, that 5th foul on Covington etc.

D-rock likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

17. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

something seriously needs to be done...it’s out of hand

Tim Donaghy called Scott Foster far more than any other ref when he was actively fixing games, and he was calling Foster immediately before and after games. League officials want us to believe that was just a coincidence? Foh

I bet Foster’s call logs and financial statements would be very incriminating.

D-rock, AroundTheWorld and King1 like this.
  19. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I turned off the TV when CP3 was trying to draw a foul on Covington at mid court. Looked like
    Covington slithered away from contact. Foster on the baseline made the call (about 40 feet away).
    Ref on the sideline was 3 feet away and saw no contact.

Commentators reported CP3 was mad at the sideline ref for not making the call......because there was
    no foul Chris. You got off balance and just fell to the ground.

D-rock, Reeko, King1 and 1 other person like this.
  20. SuraGotMadHops

It's common knowledge at this point. The ESPN broadcast was mentioning Foster's history with the Rockets and Chris Paul throughout the entire game. With every questionable call they brought it up again and again.

D-rock and Supermac34 like this.