1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE JAMES FRAUDEN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, May 9, 2015.

?

Have you given up on James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

47.2%
  2. No, give him more time to be as good of a leader as T-Mac.

52.8%
  1. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Remember the famous words of James Harden last year. I quote “I know what we need to do I know exactly what we need to do.”

Yeah

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

I've said in other threads that Harden was to blame for this loss. I've restated that again in response to you.

I prefer specifics to generalizations, this game specifically, Harden should have asserted himself.

And you are a known hater, so your qualifications on Harden's greatness is insincere at best.

Top 10 somewhere offensively? LOL

You just can't help yourself.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You really are here for poster drama huh? Why care about my posting history? Just debate the content presented infront of you rather than holding petty grudges dude. I'm assuming you are on the younger side based on some of your immature rhetoric suggesting your frontal lobe isn't fully developed yet(25 is the average of when it's fully developed). Not an insult as it's a mere product of your young age. I hope that's the excuse for you at least.

4. fchowd0311

Yes top 10 offensively. If you are offended that I don't place him with the likes of Jordan and Kobe it's because I take in to context era when all you see is 35 ppg. Guys like Kobe, Jordan and KD are better "bucket makers" as in when you ignore 3>2, they are just flat out more talented at putting the ball in the hoop without relying on high volume threes and large amount of foul calls to generate high efficiency. This really helps in closing game situations where you need to be more versatile with your scoring.

You think someone is a hater because he ranks Harden top 10 all time on offense rather than top 3. That's how extremist you are in regards to this subject matter. Any leeway from your specific narrative means the person you are debating is a hater or not a "real rocket fan".

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

You always resort to distraction when you fail to support your stance cogently.

Typical chowd.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

More subjective eye test "evidence" of a really bad take.

When Barkley and other media, including other greats of the game, state that Harden IS or one of the best offensive players of all time - your top 10 somewhere comment is pure hilarity.

Again, I originally came on CF to give Harden a difficult time for not putting this series away like he should have but your silly takes have steered this conversation to stupidity.

Like you normally do.

7. fchowd0311

You are b****ing about *subjective tests" while telling me that I should change my opinion because some people in the media believe he's number 1.

You don't find that ironic at all?

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Not all subjective eye tests are created equal.

Hell you have never even played any organized ball and you think your eye test is equivalent to a NBA HOFer?

LOL

Typical chowd.

9. fchowd0311

And what about the NBA hofers who disagree with Barkley? Even when Barley makes that claim and is challenge switch "Harden benefits from modern play styles" from guys like Kenny, Barkley doesn't push back and agrees.

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kenny Smith is NOT a HOFer.

DWade, CP3, Lebron, Kobe, Iverson, Hakeem, Gary Payton, Barkley, MJ, etc. recognition trumps anything that Kenny Smith says.

God, it's like I'm talking to a child.

#2590 D-rock, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  11. fchowd0311

Is Scottie Pippen a hofer? You think Kenny Smith is the only former player that disagrees that Harden is a better scorer than MJ and Kobe?

Are you being sincere or trolling now?

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden is a better more efficient scorer than Kobe. This is not even debatable.

Harden is on level of only MJ and Wilt.

Are you really this obtuse?

https://www.essentiallysports.com/n...hamberlain-rockets-legend-lauds-james-harden/

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/11/1...den-off-to-jordan-wilt-level-start-to-season/

#2592 D-rock, Sep 1, 2020
  13. fchowd0311

If you say so.

At this point I really don't know if you are playing a shtick or actually sincere.

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

You really are a glutton for punishment chowd.

Maybe you are just ignorant but even you should know that no other player has scored 30+ points in 32 consecutive games since Wilt. And no player has averaged 30+ in 3 consecutive seasons since MJ.

https://www.newsweek.com/james-hard...amberlain-kobe-bryant-houston-rockets-1299662

https://www.sportscasting.com/james-harden-just-tied-michael-jordan-for-this-record/?amp

https://www.republicworld.com/sport...ecord-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant-numbers.html

#2594 D-rock, Sep 1, 2020
  15. what

what Member

James is a great player, but he is also a me-first, me-last player.
    James has such a huge ego that I am not sure anybody could change him. Perhaps if he has Ruben Patterson, Zach Randolph and Jimmy Butler, they could keep him in line. Not sure.

Darryl Morey is also part of the problem because he did everything to appease James Harden.

JumpMan and DaDakota like this.
  16. bmelo

bmelo Member

Question is how many players tried and focused on getting those stats in rs. Also rules made it impossible to play like nowadays

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

You can question that for any player in any era.

It's a rhetorical argument for the sake of argument, rather deal with what is real.

18. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Harden is averaging around 32 points per game, 8 assists per game, 7 rebounds per game, 2 steals in this series. He's also shooting around 49% from the field and around 34% from the 3pt in this series..... and people are saying if we lose this series it'll be because of Harden.

People can mention that 5/18 in the 4th quarter in the series, but he's carrying so much of the load that he's bound to be tired and look off in the final moments because he's doing so much work for the first 3 quarters. He's doing so much on the defense and the offense. Nobody else is helping him with the offense at all. Rivers is barely playing. Gordon is shooting poorly and looking dumb when he drives. Westbrook just looks completely off. Our 3 other ball handlers are not even contributing to the offense for the most part.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  19. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

20. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Man you cant depend on the guy, disappearing act choke artist in series clinching closing games.
    Keep shooting brick 3s and doesnt want to drive for the and one.
    Harens horrible man even dmitchel and murray some sub par scrubs scoring 50s