1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video Breakdown: Legality of James Harden’s moves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sean Dr34ms, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

I know videos like this have been posted in the GARM before, but I particularly enjoyed this one and thought you guys might as well.

RHU525, napalm06, clos4life and 3 others like this.
  2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I enjoyed it. Thanks, OP. Initially, I thought this was going to be a hit piece, or a call to change the rules. What it turned out to be was terrific praise of James, with numerous examples of why he is a tremendous offensive player. One without peer in this league. It also, in my humble opinion, showed why it is criminal that Harden has only 1 MVP trophy in his resume.

3. glenadyll

glenadyll Contributing Member

I'm not a jxmy highroller fan, but I'm glad he didn't use the classic line, "You may not have to like/appreciate/accept it, but..."

If you start feeling too much happiness and peace in your life, just start reading the comments section on YT to get your blood warmed up.

Deckard and D-rock like this.
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Excellent video, thank you OP.

Deckard, Sean Dr34ms and D-rock like this.
  5. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

I’ve never watched any his videos, but it was on YouTube’s top ones for today and thought I’d give it a watch.

I, like many others, thought this was going to be a negative video against James, but it just puts his wizardry on display for all the haters to see.

6. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

That was a fun watch - nice post!

Harden is simply a magnificent genius

7. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Good video but I don’t like how he said Harden does that double step back a lot, when in reality I rarely rarely ever see it

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Vid was made by a former hater so even though he is owning up, he still has some bias.