1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Viewing Party - Turn Negative to Positive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Am so looking forward to Thursday night! Wanna save a table for me?!? :D

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I'm telling you Stack...VIP section.

3. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

It's hilarious that someone brought up getting the Power Dancers earlier as a joke and now they're actually coming to this thing...

Sux that I live in Austin, so I can't come. :(

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Man, I so want to be there. I have 2 quizes on Friday, so I can't make it. ARGH! I will try to make it to their friday viewing party though. Man, this is so awesome that the Rox Organization joined parties with CF.net fans. WHoop!

5. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Last day for me to bump and get everyone ou...im trying to make sure i get the front section near the big screens ready for the clutch members so anyone can sit there...but come early to make it easier. Thanks.

6. Tyree

Tyree Member

Any interest for Austin peeps that cant make it to H-town to watch the game together somewhere??

7. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

that would be cool a rockets viewing party but clutch members get VIp seats and discounted drinks..god bless the board

8. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Member

Word to your mum!

I can't wait to see the Rockets kick the Lakers bum,

know what I mean, hun? ;)

9. Stack24

Anyone get any word if Clutch is gonna show up?

And Tim are you going to be here or just at tomorrow?

10. Tim

Tim Member

I have family in town visiting, but I'm going to try to stop by both for at least a little bit.

11. Stack24

Great looking forward to meeting you for a bit.

12. Stack24

Okay everyone,

Im heading out to Live right now to set things up for tonight. I am reserving a few long tables in the middle near the big screens for the clutch members to sit at, so if you could get there early it would be appreciated.

I am going to have name tags for anyone that would like to let everyone know who you are.

Also there is a sign in sheet that i have so i can see how many people showed up and stuff. Hope everyone has a good time and look forward to meeting you guys.

oh yeah i should be wearing a black rockets hat with a black top and sort of working lol...

Khalil

13. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I'm about to leave now. :p

I'll be the short stocky hispanic dude that looks like he's in his 30s but is really only 19....in a red rockets shirt and jeans. Dunno what cap to wear though, my Rockets one seems to be missing, and I'd feel out of place with my Red Sox or Bucs cap. And my Astros cap is hibernating til Monday, and my Texans cap is hibernating til September.

Headless is how I'll go. Er...Capless :p
    -See you guys there.

14. bozo

bozo Contributing Member

ok stack... called earlier to make sure this wasn't part of an april fools thing - - before driving in from Austin... even called the bar and verified.. will see you around 8:00 - 8:30 - - - save us a place

BOZo

15. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Studying for a bio exam at 7 as we speak..... I hate my life.

16. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I should be there by 8-830pm. Ill be wearing my white Swingman Yao jersey, and im pretty sure people have seen me with my cheerleader pics. :D

17. Primetime

Primetime Member

stack...i vaguely remember calling some young punk that name hoopin back in '95....

i can't make it since ALL my boys sold out tonight, but hopefully they'll be in gear for the playoffs.

mumu, which pizza will you be ordering tonight??

18. Tyree

Tyree Member

just got done with a test in austin wish i could come in....bout to start drinking its been a long week!!! go rockets and thanks stack for the invite!!

19. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Just got back from the party, awesome get together, and the BBS was well represented. Meet alot of people there including Bozo, and a few others I cant remember at the moment. I took a few pics and will post the link here as soon as I upload them to my webspace.

20. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was also at the viewing party and had a great time. Got a T-shirt (thanks to Power Dancer Angelita, who made at least 3 attempts to throw one to the dorky bald guy - that's me - standing on the barstool) and enjoyed the food. It would have been nice if the Rockets had finished down the stretch, but that doesn't take away from the great job done by Stack24 and his staff.

Thanks again Stack for a great party.