1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Even this respected (and yummy) republican pollster is scratching her head about mclaughlin and his "sloppy" memo...

3. NewRoxFan

trump approval limbo dance...

4. NewRoxFan

LOL... trump better have a talk with his campaign so they can sync up on the fake number...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If people didn't care about the grabbing p***y comment, none of the **** yall complain about is going to change people's vote. He's a dick and says rude stuff on the reg and every time people rush to his approval and polling to see if THAT was what took him down. Ya'll just don't get that polling is being used and rigged to demoralize. It was wrong in 2016 and it'll be wrong in 2020. See you in November.

7. Anticope

Anticope Member

Polling wasn’t wrong in 2016, it was the analysis of the polling that was off in many instances (hello NY Times). The national average had Clinton barely ahead and she ended up winning the popular vote, a lot of people just didn’t realize how little the national average matters now when compared to the electoral college.

Polling showed Donald Trump way ahead of the Republican field in the 2016 primary and he ran away with the nomination, polling showed Obama well ahead in both 2008 and 2012 and he won easily, polling showed the Democrats in great shape in 2018 and they easily took the house. Where is the evidence that polling is “wrong” outside of Trump pulling off the upset in 2016? Also, how is polling being used to rid and demoralize? Did hundreds of pollsters just get together and decide to start making up polling numbers out of thin air because they hate Trump?

8. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You actually would vote for Trump after his total failure as a leader?

9. NewRoxFan

Yep, that he's that rasmussen...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

11. NewRoxFan

The polls have swung hard...

12. NewRoxFan

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

He's a winner. He will beat Nixon for sure.

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Numbers like no one has ever seen!

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Ouch poor Moe sitting at 2.8%.

Rashmon likes this.
  16. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

I thought moe 2.8% referred to approval rating for Mo Brooks of Alabama. 2.8% approval rating for Mo Brooks is generous if you ask me.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

A lot of Republicans who generally approve of anyone wearing their jersey don’t like riots and disorder— whether it happens in Portland in the summer or in DC in January.

A lot of Dems also don’t like to see Target being trashed even when they favor protesting police brutality.

dobro1229 likes this.
  18. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

That’s scary if 33 percent approve of Trump. I get preferring him over a Democrat, because I did so as well...especially as an individual that prefers the conservative way and always will do but 2020 has been a sh!tshow ...his first 3 years seemed at least acceptable to me at least with the economy and a lot of initiatives being done as advertised

Also I thought he said he was gonna March to the Capitol as well implied from his speech. I feel bad for the lady that got killed , I feel bad for the cops killed. It was a senseless tragedy ....no one needed to die , none. Not even the crayyyyzee Trump supporters despite whatever you might say

There is no approving his conduct right now . I apologize to my leftward friends that we put him in there when he doesn’t have the mental acumen for service. I would have preferred a centrist like Tulsi Gabbard in hindsight even one that leans left like her if it would have prevented 2020 ...he doesn’t care about anyone it appears by his actions and that is what strikes me the most. Zero honor for those that follow you. He didn’t even check on Pence after the riots at the Capitol building.

I’m sorry left wingers that we didn’t elect someone better that had experience and better ability to protect all of us.

Nook, Lar, Invisible Fan and 7 others like this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It's for @moestavern19

20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

He would have brought some great levity to this disaster.