1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

'20-'21 Season Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HOUAg09, Jun 26, 2020.

1. HOUAg09

HOUAg09 New Member

Some people have said their season ticket prices went back to '19-'20 prices. Is that the case for everyone or just some sections?

2. malakas

malakas Member

What ticket prices?? There will not be fans in the stands to sell them tickets.

amaru likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is this a joke thread?

amaru likes this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Aggies....... amirite?

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

For my season tickets, they deducted $100 from the total package. I canceled though. There is no way I am going to give Tilman an interest free loan. Next season will likely be played with no fans is my guess.

Kam likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe ripping off money for virtual seats.

What the WWE does best.

7. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

How long have you been a season ticket holder? I have been one since 1999 so it will be hard for me to let go of these tickets...they took off 88.00 for mine....

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I been on and off since 2011. I enjoy going to the games, but I also enjoy watching them at home, which is why I'll get them one season and then sit out another.

I was planning to possibly upgrade this season to a club seat (half season) but decided against it since they don't treat you like a full season member even though you paid more than some seats are worth for a full season.

9. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Definitely your half season club seats costs much more than my full season upper level seats so I can understand.....

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

they cut mine $88 also, $2/game, as you said, same prices for this season

the credited the last 9 games, put it towards next season, and I just got to pay the last 25% in 4 installments

been a ticket holder since 2006, in it for the long run until I have a reason to cancel