1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Dark

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Amshirvani, Jun 25, 2019.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

One of the best under-the-radar shows on right now. The third (and last) season will come out in a couple of weeks. Binge watch the first two seasons and I bet you won't regret it.

Kim likes this.
  2. Beezy

Beezy Member

Sic Mundus Creatus Est. I'm ready for this.

3. Newlin

Newlin Member

Love the show. But, damn it’s hard to keep everything straight. A “Dark for dummies” book would be a big seller. Maybe I’m just a little slow.

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Yeah! I thought Covid killed the show.

5. bigben69

bigben69 Member

I keep telling people to watch it that I know would like it. I guess it being in German turns them off....I dunno.

6. Beezy

Beezy Member

Season 3 is out. I'm going to try to start watching it this weekend.

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Watched the first episode of season 3. Interesting. I am curious to see which way they will go.

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Finished binging season 3. First episode was kind of quirky fun, the middle episodes got a little tedious and confusing, but no more than the series as a whole. Episodes 7 and 8 are really good. They do a great job of wrapping things up and explaining what is happening. The music in season 3 was once again brilliant. I will spoiler the rest of my thoughts.

At first thought I felt the last scene was a bit odd,until I realized it was less about what was being discussed and more about who was present. The people there had no direct connection to the origin. Although I may have missed if they said who Regina's father was. I know there was a conversation between Claudia and Tronte saying he was not, but i don't recall if it said who was. In all I enjoyed the series, but felt a slight disappointment in the ending. It seemed to make a good bit of the story superfluous. The erasing of people at the end was also well done. I will probably re-watch it in the next couple of weeks to find things i missed the first time around.[\Spoiler]

studogg likes this.
  9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Couldn't finish watching Season 2. Got lost with all the characters and flashbacks to different time eras. Didn't make much sense to me.
    Season 1 was great though.

Surfguy likes this.
  10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member