1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"He was not saint, but he didn't deserve to

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, May 29, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol thanks I believe you are 'smart enough'to know you are getting clowned here and clearly have a humiliation fetish.

the part I cant fully wrap my head around is how you are pro police brutality and holding people accountable yet you come in here and act like a p***y because 'the mob' is calling you out? Wheres your tough guy talk? You are a joke sorry i tried man i really did.

Also you think its cool to murder someone in custody yet you crack on china and their ways?

From your baby talk about the mob to your contradiction on something like this vs china your rating status has been moved to junk. I would consider closing your account or posting less. This is not going well for you.

jiggyfly likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I did a search for @Senator and riots to see if he ever condemned the property damage and aggressive tactics by HK protestors. Couldn't find anything

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?search/35950077/&q=Riots&o=relevance&c[user][0]=63396

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't care about the rest of your post because it is literally irrelevant. If he resisted and showed force then he DESERVES force, if he threatened the life of an officer than he deserves force...

But he didn't. Facts.

You can keep going on about prior history but again, it is irrelevant, they did not know of his prior history so you're entire argument is moot.

Two things for you.

PROVE that he resisted arrest, prove that he was a threat to this officer's life.
    or
    Prove that he had prior interactions with THIS officer.

If you can't prove either then please move to another argument.

4. Senator

Senator Member

IBTL has gone off the rails and could be on hard drugs right now. This is a guy on edge and making up stories about it "being cool to murder someone" shows incapability of adult discourse, and the main problem with the aggressive far left community. Once again, only proving things are the way they are for a reason.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did he call a 99er a member of the mob?
    @Ziggy

clearly not a real member of Clutchfans cause he doesn’t know the lesson that many have learned

don’t mess with the 99ers
    @Rocket River

or there will be

Trouble

6. tinman

Supporting Member

What history ?
    2018?

All 99ers laughing at once
    @Ziggy

Tadpoles can’t tell Godzillas they have history

7. Senator

Senator Member

so you're scared of the truth in addition to scared of being a police officer. The sad thing is you'll keep bringing up who DESERVES WHAT, WHAT THE CONSTITUTION SAYS, after this incident happens again the next time (not if the victim is white - that won't suit your they're all out to get us narrative).

Being a cop is not a desirable profession - but there are still many more good incidents than bad. 99% good to 1% bad. And make no mistake, this was a bad incident that the cop will pay for. At the same time, you keep justifying and sweeping away repeat patterns of criminal activity while no other community does that. It is very specific to an enabler mentality.

You want to make the success rate of perfect policing 100% to 0 without using robots, that just shows how hidden away you are from reality. And you'll ignore the stories like this one - http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/why-cops-have-to-remain-vigilant.305272/

No one will post in that thread. That is why you can't have a 100% success rate, because you can't control criminals who take advantage of the perfect cops. And that wears on the pysche of those out to protect citizens.

Turn off the TV and do something useful with your time, many other Americans who want change are. Waving around rules and regulations isn't going to stop isolated incidents happening once every 2 years.... but changing your own behavior and toxic outlook will.

8. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

@kevC was not pure that’s for sure.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Dumbass thought he was above the 99ers
    Look at him now

Air Yordan likes this.
  10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol
    I see you are running away from your own thread.
    Nice accountability jagoff

You think murder and police brutality are cool and you think choking someone under restraint is ok and is just part of police.

In same bbs persona you spout off about china and their ways where you want to crap on the 8th amendment in the floyd case.
    I would consider deleting your account and starting over since this is violence and you look like the fu*ckee AS USUAL
    Humiliation fetish with a side order of jacking off to rubber bullet gore p*rn.

This is too easy
    OWNED!!
    NEXT!!

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What are you even going on about here?

You said it was a fact that he resisted arrest. Prove it or shut up.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's very true, but he does have a history and it is a very shameful one.

All he does is race bait in nearly all of his threads. I was sure his stint in the Astros forum would get him banned when he brought his race baiting out of the DnD but he's going to have a lot of fun this weekend trolling with his race baiting topics I see.

14. fchowd0311

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Sure...

There was Lin Only Fan who claimed to be a Colt45 fans which makes him like 60 years old
    but he never posted in the Astros forum and all he did was spam Lin crap
    @Zboy @CometsWin
    remember him?

the delete button was pressed

Show me a post count ratio for this 2018 dude and thread starts and subjects

Not to hard to see the obvious

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I found it interesting and was not aware.

17. fchowd0311

Ya it's interesting but I'm pretty sure he had some intent.

It's a very depressing story. But I'm assuming his intent was to say that not only black people have been discriminated against in this country which I don't think I've ever denied.

IBTL likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

OP is a well known racist, and his only purpose here is to be an agent of division on the board...any Rockets fan, or decent person in general, should be rebuking his constant racist rhetoric

let’s say Hakeem had never played in the NBA, but was yet another black man that was brutalized by police...this human sewage that is the OP would immediately start trying to dig up any potential wrongdoing in order to justify it...he might even call him a “dindu nuffin”

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

not surprising I hadnt heard of the dude before the china threads.

@tinman i may not be a 99er anymore but I do feel the need to take out the trash when needed
    [​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  20. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

In the arrest report or whatever it was that came out to explain the preliminary 3rd degree murder charge it stated that George Floyd let himself fall repeatedly to keep from getting put in the squad car. We do see him fall once in the released security camera video. The report describes some sort of resistance that went on when Floyd was closer to being completely inside the squad car and that is when Chauvin pulls him out and starts what eventually led to his death.