1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You haven’t refuted what I said about the jobs loss. It’s Friday and I’m trying to wrap up what I’m doing to get ready for the weekend, we’ll go deep into this subject come Monday. I’d like to hear your thoughts on this subject.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How can I refute when you haven't made a claim. You said it would result in job loses - how? That makes no sense since the whole agreement is about giving other countries around the pacific the ability to import the stuff we get from China - we've already lost those jobs. In exchange, they open up their markets to our goods.

How on earth does that cost jobs? Please explain.

3. ymc

ymc Member

Sue them is a good start. At least some of us can seize their assets in the US. This will also pave the way for countries to follow up.

Push back on Chinese bullying in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South China Sea, Senkaku Islands, etc

Revive some form of TPP to further lure companies to shift their production from China.

For lay persons, we can do our part of avoiding Chinese products.

I think that's a reasonable and actionable response.

IBTL and generalthade_03 like this.
  4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

oh please. your pea brain is literally being primed for war with China by the mainstream media as we speak, yet i'm misinformed.

people like you are why our empire is doomed. and like, whatever. do yo thang.

5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Here you go snowflake, Winnie the Pooh is thanking you for your great support of the CCP.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Daryl Morey ain’t racist
    And I stand above everyone else with my brothers
    It’s not join date
    It’s the date when all fans were real
    Don’t ever mess with the 99ers date of real ness
    That goes for everyone on the board
    Don’t ever f with the 99ers
    99ers clan ain’t nothin to f with
    @Rocket River

#666 tinman, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

@tinman this you, hyping Putin?

8. sw847

sw847 Member

just like how the us hush hush huawei? Lol for spying on u? Just like how the us spy on EVERYONE?