1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Bio weapons are messy no doubt, but you can not deny the effectiveness and the devastating consequences. When you possess such weapons the stakes are very high, the ChiCom knows this and that is why it’s a must have weapon in their arsenal and they are willing to use it. As far as logistics, we are clearly seeing that they are not ready this time because they’re still working on it. Once they have it down, as in having effective vaccines for their own people and the best way to deliver their bio weapons to their enemies, they will unleash it when they need to.
    You’ve asked what should we do this time? We should completely reverse our relationships with China and treat it as a hostile regime. We should go after them in terms of compensations for the harms that they have done with this virus, I know going after communist for compensations is like squeezing blood out of turnips, but you do it to let them know that we’re ready for war if they are. In the meantime we have to clean house. Destroy their espionage programs here in the US, going after every ChiCom spy, they’re so many now that infiltrated in our soils. Going after corrupt politicians and corporations that are bought and paid for by them to give aids to the enemies. There are so much more we must to do prepare for war. If we do nothing like we have been doing for the past 30 years, you are seeing the consequences of it right before your eyes. It takes a pandemic to wake us up to the fact that they are at war with us, the ChiCom knows they are at war, I hope we know it too.

#641 generalthade_03, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
    dachuda86 likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The Art of War is a big deal to them and they will pretend to be friendly when needed to avoid a fight. They believe in fighting on grounds they know they can win on... always. They are smart about war and understand its rules. The problem is our leaders have been asleep on this for ages, OR complicit.

[​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

I have that book on my nightstands and read it often. The Art of War by Sun Tzu is a great book and I think it is a required reading for all Americans.

#643 generalthade_03, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama tried to put TPP in place which would have isolated China and taken away a lot of their advantage, but Trump killed that - why?

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you for your reply.
    I believe all nations have a war plan.

If we are buying what you are saying then china already failed since now world will be more prepared and they look like sh**it.

So in a lot of ways we ARE going to do what you say short of call it a hostile regime.
    Kicking out chinese spy... stopping politicians corrupted by enemy and friendly states is an ongoing talk too. I suspect it will now be ramped even more.

I appreciate you being normal in your comments that is nice but everything you say we are doing...and will now do more after virus short of hostile declaration,as you suggest.

Hostile declaration is dangerous in of itself in my opinion.

Usa does all the same moves in ' art of war' as well.

I get your point too about concerns but honestly there isnt much that can be done besides be hostile and I don't believe that is the way.

I am internet bbs ready enough here to admit I dont know best course but I think shame and hitting them where it hurts by not buying their chinese garbage is a start.

Iso them. Shame them. Don't buy from them and no need for hostile. Art of war at that point wont mean squat.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

Obama does not understand free trade and so are previous administrations have further reinforced this extreme downsizing process, by pushing trade agreements like the TPP that pay lip service to market access (free trade). In reality, these agreements entrench monopolies and tie the hands of governments that would otherwise take a more proactive approach to building new advanced industries and upgrading existing ones with new technology. Abandoning the TPP, and requiring our government to focus their efforts on trade deals that take a prudent approach to market access.

7. generalthade_03

Like John J Rambo said to Colonel Trautman “ they drew Firt Blood sir, not me”. Peace bro!

IBTL likes this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ask him yourself. I have no clue what his real motivations are.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

What specific part of TPP did you take issue with because your feedback here doesn't really say much.

TPP was designed to end China's monopoly on our supply chain and at the same time give new markets for industries here at home. It would have created jobs and security - and was supported across the board by dems and republicans. Trump didn't understand it or bother to read it even, he just wanted to undo anything Obama did. You haven't even given a critique of it. What was not prudent about TPP and what would you have supported instead?

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Should not you understand his motivations given your undying support for the man?

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

lot of racist ****s in this forum.

noting for posterity - it appears licking morey's ass can indeed destroy brain cells

Rashmon likes this.
  13. generalthade_03

Here you go. When lobbing a racist charge, gotta know who is the real racist.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Aligning yourself with known racists in this thread is not a good look for you, regardless of your join date.

finalsbound likes this.
  15. generalthade_03

You got TPP backwards. Millions of jobs at home will be lost to those countries in TPP.

16. generalthade_03

https://youtu.be/YvN4WHBhnoo

Who is the real racist? You’re confusing between a real racist and a manufactured one!

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

video produced by falun gong, far-right cultists and known useful idiots for Washington.

BTW, i'm not saying racism does not exist in China, but it is actively rooted out by the CPC and antithetical to their culture. to call the Chinese the "real racists" based on a single video (taken out of context) is some really hilarious wishful thinking.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

That shows you listen to political talking points and actually don't know how TPP works

19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I don't know that I would call them "known racists." If anything they are just balancing out the liberalism in this sub-forum. Now do I agree with what they say? 65% of the time no, but that other 35% should make the average person scratch their heads about certain things.

20. generalthade_03

Vow, someone here is really naive and bought into the propaganda of the ChiCom. Did you know that the ChiCom is harvesting the organs of these Falun Gong practitioners? China has 1.8 millions on the list of organ donors out of 1.4 billion people and the average wait time for a transplant is 2 weeks. The US has 156 millions on the list of organ donors out of 331 million people and the average wait time for a transplant is 3.7 years. Put your thinking cap on, the ChiCom is relying on misinformed snowflakes like you to continue with their brutal murderous regime.

King1 likes this.