1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dark Side of the Ring

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by biff17, May 28, 2019.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I just watched this the other night with Chris Benoit. I wasn't even looking for it, but saw it on while flipping through the channels and watched it. Some of that stuff was known, but just how sick it was... yikes. Rasslin' is so sick and twisted behind the scenes.

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Watched the Chris Benoit season premiere, man that was good. I liked how they told a lot of Eddie Guerrero stuff also, along with the nice reunion at the end. Catching up on season 1 during my quarantine, watched the Montreal Screwjob and Von Erichs episode. Loved how Scott Hall still believes the Screwjob was a work and his reasons makes sense. Von Erichs episode was just so jacked up, i re-watched their HOF induction from 2009 to hear what Kevin had to say.

2nd season has episodes about Owen Hart's death, New Jack, Road Warriors, Jimmy Snuka, and horrible Brawl for All