1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can Season Ticket holders get a refund

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OldYelllowDog, May 26, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Best you can do is hope you were on a payment plan like me. Put that on hold till summer to reevaluate

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

While you're at it ask for our trophies back

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  3. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

The deadline for existing season ticket holders is 3/24, then they charge your credit card if you are on the automatically sign up every year plan. This year you get a free pair of Harden sneakers.

I can't get ahold of my rep. I wonder if they laid off all the sales reps?

Tilman is definitely in a pickle with no revenue coming in. How many have canceled because the economy in taking a dive. How long will the players continue to get paid?

Interesting times indeed.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

Sales reps are still working. I put my account on hold till the summer but have already sent 1/3 of the money before through flashseats. Don't give a **** about Harden sneakers and I'm sure they'll be happy if i renew

5. DanielV

DanielV Member

I emailed my rep and she replied a day later.

Where did you hear about the shoes? I haven't seen that.

6. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

definitely putting my account on hold.

7. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Finally got a hold of my rep. They are working out of their home. Delayed payment for 2 months. Left the money in my Flashseats account.

As a full season ticket holder you get a pair of sneakers if you pay the entire next season up front. I can do without the sneakers and will wait and see what happens. May need that money somewhere else.

Crazy times are here.

DanielV likes this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Adidas is having a sale. If you need the Hardens just buy them.

9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I can't believe they aren't pushing back the date of automatic renewals. I am disappointed in the decision, therefore, decided not to renew. I can use the money towards something else.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

Where were your seats bro? Are they in the aisle because I'm trying to get aisle seats next season but my rep told me i have to wait till summer.

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Not in the aisle. I am in section 123, but I'm only one ticket for now. Just got an email back from my rep telling me she can push back my dates until I'm ready to make a decision. I'm thinking about it now. My wife may not have a job after all this is said and done, so I'm having to think about that as well.