1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 3/7/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 7, 2020.

1. JackLordsHair66

Our boy Harden shot a stunning 18% from 3, which is a step up from Thurs when he shot 0%!so he’s trending in the right direction ... oh but he did have a triple double and 10 turnovers ...

Sanctity likes this.
  2. BigTex

BigTex Member

Harden played 45 minutes. Roco 38. Tucker 35. 8 man rotation.

Losing to a lottery team and wearing out your best players. Double L.

6-5 in games without Westbrook .

3. Mr. Space City

11-8

D-rock likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are a p***y chowd.

Enjoy the loss asswipe.

DeBeards likes this.
  5. D-rock

D-rock Member

So 8 winnable games.

6. HP3

HP3 Member

That has more to do with Russ not being there than it is about Green getting more mintues, we were horrible on both ends today and Harden was largely the main culprit here. Harden has not been good at all. Gordon has to get minutes and get back to normal as well. Like Carrol plays defense like this every night and im willing to bet he can hit corner shots consistently. I keep telling you the Jeff Green you see tonight is not what you are gonna get every night and you know that.

You can feel however you want to, Jeff Green is more offensively talented but his effort night in and night out wont be there.

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Team plays worse when Harden not on the floor with Russ.

Truth hurts right?

DeBeards, SORF and HP3 like this.
  8. Mr. Space City

The Rockets are 13-4 when PJ Tucker scores over 10 points

DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Their threes come from drive and kick. Our threes are most forced and contested. That's the difference. We got killed in the paint.

D-rock likes this.
  10. Caprah

Caprah Member

looks the Corana virus wasn’t the worst thing to come out of China the worst thing is lin trolls like this who post with multiple ids Hahaha .

D-rock likes this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

I think House is more deserving of ire than Green right now.

And Tucker is killing us too.

Cannot have 3 of your starters being negatives on offense.

DeBeards, BasketMAD and HP3 like this.
  12. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Don't you like how Harden has complete control over the coaching staff and determines when and how long he plays? When he was out there was a great come back effort with Rivers dominating the ball and the team making shots and running well oiled .. Harden seems to enjoy driving the game into the ground...

13. HP3

HP3 Member

Some of yall really just seem like you like to lose.

DeBeards and D-rock like this.
  14. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

You're an idiot if you watched this game.

15. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea Green played well tonight, and if he plays like this every night, I would start him. But....thats just not how it is.

I honestly dont know whats going on. James has been so so weird this season and I dont understand what is going on with him.

DeBeards likes this.
  16. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Are they? Then why is Harden always the leading scorer? Please don't use usage as your excuse, because we've had players like CP3 and Westbrook here, who have had a high usage of the ball, yet they haven't come close to matching Harden's scoring.

I'm bringing up last season because you guys always nitpick Harden's game and performances. You never seen it when Westbrook was struggling. I supported Westbrook when he started slowly in the season..... got behind him. But people on here were so quick to turn on him and saying the trade was a bad idea. I still think it's a great trade and that it's not Westbrook fault. But the difference being is, you guys are so quick to make it Harden's fault despite the many amazing years he gave to the franchise..... despite not really having much of a supporting cast. You never congratulate him for a great performance or for his years of carrying. You would rather he was out of here so we can go back to losing but "fun" basketball.

Harden never gets the respect from the league, the media, the casuals.... and he certainly doesn't from his own fans. Why not get behind the guy and hope he gets his shooting form back? But no, you guys would rather **** on him so it makes you feel good inside.

All I'm saying is, when Harden gets his form back (he definitely will) and we're winning consistent games again.... and we're a contender again, please don't come back in here and say sorry. It's not welcomed. You've **** on Harden too many times.

haiti1804, SORF and D-rock like this.
  17. Caprah

Caprah Member

Harden looks like he is just sleep walking but he does it every year for stretches. He needs to ****ing wake up

Tucker dude sit

18. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Did not see this game but I saw the Clippers game. Harden looks thin and it's possible that all of those minutes he's played have finally caught up with him.

19. Rox11

Rox11 Member

But the rockets were supposed to get the second seed ?.....

20. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

I really wonder if Russ is holding Harden accountable behind the scenes.... The last time Harden had a star teammate who tried to do that everyone labelled him the bad guy.

BasketMAD likes this.