1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should We Extend Dantoni Right Now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jake Stewart, Mar 2, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro, you hate Dantoni that much. You didnt say anything when we were on our win streak but now....oh yea Dantoni's trash. Cmon

D-rock likes this.
  2. smp

smp Member

Um. No.

3. macan

macan Member

yes give him the extension right now. gotta buy low sell high.

4. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Sends a message to who? The **** were you talking about?

5. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

No, if u shoot 3, u must have a center to grab rebounds. I think he must start Harkinstein or Tyson to play for 5 to 10 minutes in the 1st quarter. He is quite stubborn.

smoothie_king likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

I can’t believe anyone would actually extend him without seeing how he and this small ball style of play actually do in the playoffs...doesn’t make any sense to me

7. theglyde1121

theglyde1121 Member

This game is why Mike needs to go.

JW86 and pippendagimp like this.
  8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

D'Antoni has once again proven that when everything is not going swimmingly and the 3's aren't falling, he has no backup plan. He has no counter. He has no adjustments.

9. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I remember Warriors will let Bogut to play for 10 minutes. If it plays fine, they will keep using bogut. If it is not fine, they will change to small ball. In playoff, it needs a lot of energy to defense. If u dont have energy, the shoots will miss like today just 16 percent 3 points how to win? Even u have 1 more rest day than clippers

10. Tacoma Rocket

Tacoma Rocket Member

No and no. Seriously? This isn’t basketball. It’s jacking shots and if you hit your win. You don’t and you got nothing. Dantoni doesn’t coach and I hate his brand of basketball. No adjustments just jacking 3s. Win a championship this year, like he’s never done, and we can talk. I am a life long Rockets fan. I don’t see it happening. I’m ready for house cleaning including Morey if this post season ends like most have.

BigBum likes this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Who the fvck are all you people??? Crawling out of the woodwork after a loss, typical rat mentality.

Start another ship is sinking thread you quitters.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

perhaps pop a pill to calm down a bit, maybe head back to the buyout candidates thread for your 1600th post on various g-league scrubs?

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

You are sheep, go follow media narrative and continue to **** on your team.

Loser mentality, always looking for someone to blame when obstacle appears.

And yes, I have ideas on how to improve the team. What do you got instead for setting fire to coaches, players, etc. at first sign of trouble.

Would not want you at my back in middle of firefight - who knows who you blame and start firing at.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

there are plenty of posters here w/ ideas on how to improve the team. but post #71 on this page indicates you respect only your own ideas. for some odd reason, you believe your ideas are the only logical ones, the only intelligent ones, the only mighty & courageous ones. but then it begs the question, if your ideas are so grand, so majestic, why oh why must you attack your fellow posters personally and with such foul language? are your ideas not sufficient on their own, not divine enough in their own right, to stand tall and tower above those of the mere sub-genius genre amongst you here on CF?

15. ApuN

ApuN Member

Boy, D'Antoni is sure making a strong case !!!

16. BigBum

BigBum Member

Hart sucks, so is Tyson.
    You need Dwight Howard, non guarantee contract.

17. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Dantoni has basically done mid-season rebuilds. Just don't think he needs an extension.

House at the point forward is natural instinct for a play-maker trying to win at all odds.

House already got stitches yet still got the heart to go full-blast, point forward!

18. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

What kind of world we live in that Kenny Atkinson gets fired and D’Antoni still has his job?

pippendagimp and Tato1971 like this.
  19. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Na, how about light a bottle rocket and shove it up his ass?

20. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

If the Rockers were a franchise interested in looking for the championship, MDA should have been fired a long time ago. Bad rotations, poor handling of the roster, bad adjustments and a one-dimensional and predictable game scheme.
    Fortunately it is the last season that we will see him in our bench.