1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

ONE MORE THING

I feel like this is 100% Westbrook's influence
    I think if CP3 was here. . he would be telling James to let it go . . not worth it .. give no bulletin board material
    this yead
    Westbrook is probably like. . .You can't let that **** pass bro . . f*ck that Freakazoid . . . . We gonna b*tchslap what giraffe MFer!!

Rocket River

2. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

When Giannis made the defense comment after the all-star game, I was looking all over for some media coverage surrounding it. Only heard a little bit from Kendrick Perkins.

When James responds.... FRONT PAGE NEWS: Harden takes a shot at The Greek b****

3. riko

riko Member

The level these trolls will stoop to is simply is unreal. Puts the moniker for harden4mvp so no one can suspect his/her agenda. You really need help

D-rock likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Arguing with a twit.

5. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

Choking in the playoffs is so cliche with Harden, look
    Man, da fuq, Gianni's doesn't get reamed for saying **** like that but when it's Harden it's crazy.

wesbound and D-rock like this.
  6. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Is it just me or are most of these talking heads takes getting worst? Everyone seems to contradicting themselves or just ignoring facts. The double standards are ridiculous.

These videos have been horrible.

jcf, RayRay10, clutchdabear and 2 others like this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

Fxxk the Midea. They put Harden on the camera with that quote from the freak, what was he supposed to say? Giannas at 6'5 would not be as good. Is that not true? Fxxk the media, fxxk Pippen.

8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The time harden whined about media treatment last season was first time harden cried wolf.

The media is sitting back waiting for harden to continue crying wolf because it's pathetic. The media is watching Westbrook too. Every one expects rockets to choke under the pressure including Shaq. Don't forget Houston embarrassed Shaq after rockets swept him in a finals.

Westbrook scored 40+ in a finals game almost 8 years ago against LeBron , dwade, and Bosh.

#268 smoothie_king, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

g-anus making that statement was all the more dumb AF considering harden had just shut down every player on the court in the final minutes including g-anus himself who couldn't manage to score even 1pt in the 4th. for him to bring up an epic failure strategy like that in the postgame presser was asinine. but even more asinine is that not one media w**** mentioned this then, or even now.

10. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Wilbon should be better at his job. Harden wasn’t on the team that had a 3-1 lead on GS.

BaselineFade, D-rock and HoustonTexas like this.
  11. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Ha ha

12. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Pippen should never talk about leadership. He was a career follower and second fiddle. The two times he was called on to lead he quit : for the Bulls in the '94 playoffs and the Rockets in '99. Pippen had a chance to be successful on his own, but couldn't cut it. Harden had a chance to be successful on his own and became MVP of the league, and perennial candidate for the award, with his Rockets team averaging 53 wins a season since 2012-2013 (53 or more wins in five out of seven seasons, playoffs every season since he's been here).

#272 dc rock, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

LOL

Rocket River
    oldie but goodie

DeBeards and omgTHEpotential like this.
  14. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

"Nobody likes to watch Harden" smh.

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Giannis(just now on SC): I'm not that type of guy. I've never tried to take stabs at somebody. Maybe sometimes it might come out like that but I'm definitely not. I'm just trying to do my job which is win games and go back home to my family and my kid but end of the day, if that's what he believes, that's what he believes. I can't say anything about it. I just gotta keep being focused, keep staying focused on my goal.

don grahamleone and D-rock like this.
  16. jowman

jowman Member

Giannis, kellerman, Pippen. Overrated and think they are smarter than they are. Also known front runners to bully the easy target and hype the favorites. **** em hope they all get aids

clutchdabear and Rocket River like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty much this. Giannis is good. He is skilled. He isn't as good as Harden. Giannis has run his mouth and deserves whatever flack anyone else gives him. But all of that is secondary to the games. Harden just needs to let his game do all of the talking. Winning is the best way to shut up folks like Giannis or anyone else.

BaselineFade and RayRay10 like this.
  18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Have we ever seen Harden go on Sportscenter the same day to correct a misunderstanding.

but, but, I'm not that type of guy. I'm a good guy. lulz at Giannis

Only ppl who care about their image run to the media to shape their correctness.

[​IMG]

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Now that smells like the aroma of a person b!tching out

Rocket River

slothy420, jcf, BaselineFade and 3 others like this.
  20. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Backtracking b*tch. He was trying to embarrass Harden over and over again on TV

slothy420, jcf, BaselineFade and 6 others like this.