1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laughingstocks of the NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Feb 6, 2020.

1. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Great post

DeBeards likes this.
  2. diehardrockets

I love how right after Charles tried saying that, Ernie immediately stated how Harden shot 3 for 10 this game. Charles immediately tried to change the subject.

Richie_Rich, D-rock, bj3175 and 2 others like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

League better be careful laughing with it's mouth all open, Rockets might just decide to shove a c*ck in their mouth like they did tonight.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

As I said earlier, we are one more Convington away from being as good as any team out there if we are sticking with this system till the end.

I do not have confidence in House and Sefolosha.

DeBeards, D-rock and rhee like this.
  5. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

Looks like we did although after the win the TNT crew hardly gave the Rockets any credit... real shocker.

fallenphoenix, D-rock and roslolian like this.
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, oh... TNT, I didn't watch the post game show because it'll be what the Lakers did wrong. With that said, I was happy Houston made a move. I liked Capela but this is going to allow the Rockets to go full speed, and I think with Capela he'd have a hard time in the playoffs again. With the small ball it should open the paint more.

They just need to run the bigs off the court and keep the defense guessing on who to double. I'd also rather have a team warming up or getting hot towards the end of the season (which I'm hoping we'll see).

D-rock likes this.
  7. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

8. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'm having a lot of fun reading nba reddit. A lakers fan actually drank his own piss after the Rox won lol.

CCity Zero, amaru, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  10. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

Can the doubters on the first page of this thread please come back and provide a statement? Crickets everywhere. Own up to your **** takes.

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

12. topfive

topfive CF OG

Can't wait to see Gobert get his easy dunk 50% of the time while getting stripped the other 50% by hands quicker than Capela's.

Then watching him try to defend these guys on the perimeter will be a hoot.

13. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

I loved the ROCO trade from the get go. Let them laugh, let all the "rocket fans" that threatened to leave go... I'll just enjoy my team.

14. Siu0410

Siu0410 Member

We saw an improvement in ball movement and defensive intensity. The rockets were a joy to watch.
    Now that small ball is in place, it is straight-up defense by committee. EVERYONE is responsible.

[​IMG]

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

We also literally played them 3 games ago with a small lineup and Eric Gordon dabbed all over them without WB and Harden.

Richie_Rich, D-rock and topfive like this.
  16. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

As the saying goes: those who laughs last, laughs best.

D-rock and bj3175 like this.
  17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

18. JackLordsHair66

Was really impressed with the over all team D, they all hustle and bodied up more, Harden and Russ gave up a few 3s to Danny G in the first half but were solid in the second half big time. Lots of active hands and RoCo was a smiler at the end of the game sealing it for them, was super impressed we pretty much lead most of the game after LA form that early lead in the first few mins, they never lead by more than 5 after that I believe which is awesome !!! This may work better than I thought, MDA and Morey are geniuses after all ... maybe

19. TimDuncanDonaut

20. Mr. Space City

Imagine how many drafts Bleacher Report, Yahoo NBA, etc had to delete tonight.