1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Wojbomb) Rockets talking to several Eastern conference teams about Capela trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Feb 2, 2020.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

"as long as Tilman stays the F out of Morey's dealing"

I got some bad news for you my brother...

2. Cranberry_Juice

This guy is not so smart.

D-rock likes this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

If they are gonna replace MDA with the same style of coach then why bother replacing him? If they do fire MDA it better be for a more tactical coach ala Bud, Spo or Nurse otherwise its better to keep MDA and trade away everyone taller than 6'8.

4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Same kind of coach doesn't mean he'll make the team play the same way, they might play a bit different with like, Lue, but what i'm saying is that he'll adapt to whatever he finds on the roster, we aren't getting a Pop/Bud kind of coach anyway, i don't think it would work with Harden and Westbrook, although that's just my guess.

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Drummond is not an elite switch defender like Capela. Both ATL and BOS are switch heavy teams.

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

u not switcjing againy embid. u not switching againt giannis. those are the teams u going up against

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Rockets have to go through West first. And if you have 3 bigs with wingspans 7'0 plus you can switch.

Even Harden has defended Embiid and other centers.

See how Raptors switched on Bucks in playoffs.

8. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

oh u miss understand. i was talking eqst teams wanting drummond n nor clint if i were them.

9. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

as for the rockets like i said how i wanted russ. i want love. love is the guy i wanna trade clint for. thats it full stop. love or bust.

cause to me i thibk him at 5..bombing 3s. n btw a great rebounder n outlet passer, we would be the greatest offense in history. i believe all time great offense can win rings